ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
royal mail fingerprinting still ?
-
MinisterofCucumber
- Posts: 806
- Joined: 15 Dec 2009, 22:18
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
I don't mean any offence. I don't care if you are a troll, what IP address you have or how many computers you use. I also don't mind if you are loony.
I don't know how to do polls like the one you've done. I would like you to help me when I need to set up a poll.
I don't know how to do polls like the one you've done. I would like you to help me when I need to set up a poll.
"You wanna f**k with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!" - Tony Montana
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
My fingerprints have already been taken by the "Poliss" anyway
(seriously) and I suspect they probably still have them on file. Does it bother me? Not really. I don't intend to do any law breaking.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
adamant
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
There is a difference between obtaining data though leagal means as required by law of by fraud and deception the reptilians in the governmnet were voilating human rights though the contract, only that did not bother them they were not human.TeeferTiger wrote:My fingerprints have already been taken by the "Poliss" anyway(seriously) and I suspect they probably still have them on file. Does it bother me? Not really. I don't intend to do any law breaking.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
My point was, if RM had wanted my fingerprints, all they had to do was ask and they could have had them. Seeing as we had to sign the official secrets act when we started, I wouldn't have been bothered about having my fingerprints taken too.adamant wrote:There is a difference between obtaining data though leagal means as required by law of by fraud and deception the reptilians in the governmnet were voilating human rights though the contract, only that did not bother them they were not human.TeeferTiger wrote:My fingerprints have already been taken by the "Poliss" anyway(seriously) and I suspect they probably still have them on file. Does it bother me? Not really. I don't intend to do any law breaking.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
adamant
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
TeeferTiger wrote:My point was, if RM had wanted my fingerprints, all they had to do was ask and they could have had them. Seeing as we had to sign the official secrets act when we started, I wouldn't have been bothered about having my fingerprints taken too.
official secrets act
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
I'm not working for anyone, and the government certainly don't fool me. However, I thinkadamant wrote:TeeferTiger wrote:My point was, if RM had wanted my fingerprints, all they had to do was ask and they could have had them. Seeing as we had to sign the official secrets act when we started, I wouldn't have been bothered about having my fingerprints taken too.
official secrets actyour working for a plc its bogus only part of the act thats applicable is info on addresses dont let the government fool you, i bet they are still upto old tricks !
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
You set up a new thread, and the tabs underneath the white box give you an option for setting up a poll...MinisterofCucumber wrote:I don't mean any offence. I don't care if you are a troll, what IP address you have or how many computers you use. I also don't mind if you are loony.
I don't know how to do polls like the one you've done. I would like you to help me when I need to set up a poll.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
adamant
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
My "ideas" as you call them have been based on upon thousands of hours reaserch within the company at the time, personal experences, witness statements, recorded and taped conversations. I see more than one fool here. Nobody gets to beat a Nick Moody contract without knowing a little something. I showed a 3 billion quid company how to run its self then shut the f***ers down. After what I got involved in ie, reptilian shapeshifters in government im lucky to be alive.TeeferTiger wrote: I'm not working for anyone, and the government certainly don't fool me. However, I thinkcertainly applies to your idea.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
-
bunkerland
- Posts: 546
- Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
Christ is this shite still going! 
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
Yupbunkerland wrote:Christ is this shite still going!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
And what medications are you now on?adamant wrote:My "ideas" as you call them have been based on upon thousands of hours reaserch within the company at the time, personal experences, witness statements, recorded and taped conversations. I see more than one fool here. Nobody gets to beat a Nick Moody contract without knowing a little something. I showed a 3 billion quid company how to run its self then shut the f***ers down. After what I got involved in ie, reptilian shapeshifters in government im lucky to be alive.TeeferTiger wrote: I'm not working for anyone, and the government certainly don't fool me. However, I thinkcertainly applies to your idea.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
Correct: However the official secrets act applies to ANY government contract be it providing Nuclear Code or Cups of Tea. I signed this deceleration.adamant wrote:TeeferTiger wrote:My point was, if RM had wanted my fingerprints, all they had to do was ask and they could have had them. Seeing as we had to sign the official secrets act when we started, I wouldn't have been bothered about having my fingerprints taken too.
official secrets actyour working for a plc its bogus only part of the act thats applicable is info on addresses dont let the government fool you, i bet they are still upto old tricks !
Official Secrets Act:
Also as an ex-serviceman who had daily contact with classified documents I had a higher degree of clearance and signed the full Official Secrets Act which this is not. This is a merely a catch all for matters not covered by criminal law. Therefore its not bogus - its a lawful and legal requirement which anyone working with, for or as part of the HMG have to sign.A Person may be entrusted with information which is covered by the Official Secrets Act 1989 whilst engaged in business for the Royal Mail Group.
Under the Official Secrets Act 1989, it is a criminal offence for a Government Contractor (which means any person or body who is employed in the provision of goods or services for the Crown) including any employee of a Government contractor , to: -
. disclose unlawfully any information obtained as a result of such work without authorisation, and
. fail to safeguard or improperly retain or provide access to documents or articles containing information which it would be an offence under this Act to disclose.
The above apply even when work within Royal Mail Group ends.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
Any chance of explainging what a "Nick Moody Contract" is - the only I have heard any mention of is the Nick Moody who was an ex US servicemen arrested in the UAE but that was 2009/2010 IIRC so well after the Consigna debacle.adamant wrote: Nobody gets to beat a Nick Moody contract without knowing a little something.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
adamant
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
im not on any meds thank youTeeferTiger wrote:
And what medications are you now on?
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
-
adamant
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
The officail secrets act I signed im sure was a blag, it was revised in december 99 just for consignia. Iv not dealt with any paperwork or looked into the company for a long time. Thenically even though the oppo was government owned it went back to a holdings company. I did not work for the post office i worked for consignia the trade names were for that company. so you have a trading name thru a plc and a holdings it was a real set up at the time.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF