ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.

anyone ever touched any laminated/plasic surfaces ?

yes
16
37%
no
19
44%
not sure
8
19%
 
Total votes: 43

fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by fishtank »

POSTMAN wrote:Ok let's get serious now,if Kate and possibly her sis were lizards,i still would...
The problem with that is,being shape shifters you could start off with Kate and end up with Camilla. :nervous
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by clashcityrocker »

Or Charles.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
adamant
Posts: 97
Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by adamant »

POSTMAN wrote:Ok let's get serious now,if Kate and possibly her sis were lizards,i still would...
For all you know, you may have slept with a beast and you would never know about it maybe I have too ? It could be any one in any sector. I have dealt with them at RM in the NHS in the police. I have had several attempts on my life over my statements. I had to write a letter to the police telling them I had no enemies other than those in government. That saved me from impending doom at the time. I got involved with the gaurdian to the gates to hell/underground "the snake". While I have a living breath in my body these f***ers will pay in some way. I have been biding my time, i need the conduct code to implement and finalise the final stage of my master plan offensive. Mr ick knows the score you could hook me up to a lie detector give my hypnosis talk to me for hours on end and I could rumble the reps for sure, but then once proven beyond doubt theres no more interesting fantasy or money for icks book sales. Plus it would totaly f**k your head like it did mine.I looked into Religion on the reptilian side of things as a fist port of call at the time. It maybe possible they may all now burn hell. Because when you die and you go before the throne of judgement, man is judged on what he has done in his life, I know the devil in the NHS does a lot of charity work for this reason. One has to think now at least after I die now I have seen one, that maybe they will be judged on if they are human or not ? becuse Im grassing these f***ers up with jesus, i have a feeling the devil crucified him and he did not know why. I already have 2 brothers dead so im sure I have a connection somewhere, I hope the gastapo burn in adolfs fire pit and dont get an afterlife. They are pure evil and dont deserve one. I have a feeling they are taking human souls and getting through the gates I cant see an human afterlife for these guys anymore.
Last edited by adamant on 02 Jan 2012, 17:32, edited 1 time in total.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by fishtank »

adamant wrote: For all you know, you may have slept with a beast and you would never know about.
I know i have but i'm no Brad Pitt so i try not to judge. :neutral:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
MinisterofCucumber
Posts: 806
Joined: 15 Dec 2009, 22:18
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by MinisterofCucumber »

Adamant,

You don't have to answer this question but I would be interested to know what you find funnier, Michael McIntyre or Phone Shop?
"You wanna f**k with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!" - Tony Montana
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by DGP1 »

fishtank wrote:
adamant wrote: For all you know, you may have slept with a beast and you would never know about.
I know i have but i'm no Brad Pitt so i try not to judge. :neutral:
You're too hard on yourself, I do find something a little bit 'Brad' about you..........of course I could just be thinking about Angelina ................oh yes :nervous

Maybe she's a lizard too but I don't care, I still would

And her on the left
Image
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
adamant
Posts: 97
Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by adamant »

brad pit n angelina are related by blood
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by fishtank »

adamant wrote:brad pit n angelina are related by blood
In the village i was brought up in...most people were. :nervous
I can even play the banjo. :Very Happy
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
adamant
Posts: 97
Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by adamant »

MinisterofCucumber wrote:Adamant,

You don't have to answer this question but I would be interested to know what you find funnier, Michael McIntyre or Phone Shop?
I dont really find anything funny im a serious person
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by DGP1 »

adamant wrote:
MinisterofCucumber wrote:Adamant,

You don't have to answer this question but I would be interested to know what you find funnier, Michael McIntyre or Phone Shop?
I dont really find anything funny im a serious person
Yes, of course you are :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by DGP1 »

fishtank wrote:
adamant wrote:brad pit n angelina are related by blood
In the village i was brought up in...most people were. :nervous
I can even play the banjo. :Very Happy
Squeal like a pig............or should that now be.............a lizard :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
MinisterofCucumber
Posts: 806
Joined: 15 Dec 2009, 22:18
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by MinisterofCucumber »

adamant wrote:
MinisterofCucumber wrote:Adamant,

You don't have to answer this question but I would be interested to know what you find funnier, Michael McIntyre or Phone Shop?
I dont really find anything funny im a serious person
An indifference to comedy is an indicator of impaired mental health.

These two comedy shows have been on free TV lately. McIntyre's brand of corporate comedy is being promoted nightly and the more authentically grass roots show 'Phone Shop' first series was on E4 last night and all the second series is being shown tonight on E4. It is very funny.

Laughter is good therapy, as is daily exercise and listening to Bach when you wake up:

http://www.helpguide.org/life/humor_laughter_health.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/mentalhealthin ... ealth.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://archives.starbulletin.com/2004/0 ... ory10.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"You wanna f**k with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!" - Tony Montana
adamant
Posts: 97
Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by adamant »

MinisterofCucumber wrote:An indifference to comedy is an indicator of impaired mental health.
listen pal you can think what you want, once you have had dealings with the reps mental health is the last thing you should be worried about, at the time you should be worried about surviving to tell the tale. As it is now i am as stable as the next man, i just view life in a different way.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
MinisterofCucumber
Posts: 806
Joined: 15 Dec 2009, 22:18
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by MinisterofCucumber »

Why don't you give Phone Shop a go tonight. It won't do you any harm and it might make you laugh?

You are good with technology. Will you set up some polls for me?

Peace.
"You wanna f**k with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!" - Tony Montana
adamant
Posts: 97
Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by adamant »

MinisterofCucumber wrote: You are good with technology. Will you set up some polls for me?

whats that suposed to mean ? i use one computer one ip im not a troll
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF