You should, it does relieve a lot of stress..............try COD MW 1,2 and 3, killing computer generated images is very therapeutic (just as long as you don't play online against some 12 year old in Mexico who kills you..........repeatedly before you even know they're thereadamant wrote:I dont play games !fishtank wrote: Holy s**t have i given the game away.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
royal mail fingerprinting still ?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
Everybody plays games adam it's just that some people aren't always aware that they are.adamant wrote:I dont play games !fishtank wrote: Holy s**t have i given the game away.
lets see how many votes for yes we get on this topic.
Since your question was "anyone ever touched anything at processing centers" i would imagine that would be everyone who's ever visited a processing centre wouldn't you?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
spen
- Posts: 531
- Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 19:53
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
every1 must have touched something in a mail centre at some point whilst on training etc....adamant wrote:I dont play games !fishtank wrote: Holy s**t have i given the game away.
lets see how many votes for yes we get on this topic.
-
adamant
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
Im talking about laminated cards or similar that management would give you and then take back once touched. I have now changed the title of the poll to be more specificspen wrote:every1 must have touched something in a mail centre at some point whilst on training etc....adamant wrote:I dont play games !fishtank wrote: Holy s**t have i given the game away.
lets see how many votes for yes we get on this topic.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
they would get mixed up you have gone bananas mate if you aint stealing you have nothing to worry aboutadamant wrote:Im talking about laminated cards or similar that management would give you and then take back once touched. I have now changed the title of the poll to be more specificspen wrote:every1 must have touched something in a mail centre at some point whilst on training etc....adamant wrote:I dont play games !fishtank wrote: Holy s**t have i given the game away.
lets see how many votes for yes we get on this topic.
-
spen
- Posts: 531
- Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 19:53
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
bringon4dayweeks wrote:they would get mixed up you have gone bananas mate if you aint stealing you have nothing to worry aboutadamant wrote:Im talking about laminated cards or similar that management would give you and then take back once touched. I have now changed the title of the poll to be more specificspen wrote:every1 must have touched something in a mail centre at some point whilst on training etc....adamant wrote:I dont play games !fishtank wrote: Holy s**t have i given the game away.
lets see how many votes for yes we get on this topic.
think theres more to this than stealing
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
The process for taking accurate sample reference fingerprints is a bit more complicated than that adam.adamant wrote: Im talking about laminated cards or similar that management would give you and then take back. I have now changed the title of the poll to be more specific
If all you did was hand them a laminated card what you would get back in 99% of cases would be a collection of smudges with no reference points or any way to identify which fingers you have printed.
Too much watching cop shows on T.V. adam and not enough research.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
what like a hit list ?spen wrote:bringon4dayweeks wrote:they would get mixed up you have gone bananas mate if you aint stealing you have nothing to worry aboutadamant wrote:Im talking about laminated cards or similar that management would give you and then take back once touched. I have now changed the title of the poll to be more specificspen wrote:every1 must have touched something in a mail centre at some point whilst on training etc....adamant wrote:I dont play games !fishtank wrote: Holy s**t have i given the game away.
lets see how many votes for yes we get on this topic.
think theres more to this than stealing
-
adamant
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
bringon4dayweeks wrote:they would get mixed up you have gone bananas mate if you aint stealing you have nothing to worry about
No they would not get mixed up, thats the whole point. When I had my prints lifted though the use of the ID cards they had our names on them, they were not blank. Management would make you sit down infront of a name card so they would know where you were sitting. Anything that may have been touched was collected or left in the persons place. I never stole anything at RM. I just object to having my rights as a person violated.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
is this really a good way to pass new years day ? boxing day you were on talking about the same subjectadamant wrote:bringon4dayweeks wrote:they would get mixed up you have gone bananas mate if you aint stealing you have nothing to worry about
No they would not get mixed up, thats the whole point. When I had my prints lifted though the use of the ID cards they had our names on them, they were not blank. Management would make you sit down infront of a name card so they would know where you were sitting. Anything that may have been touched was collected or left in the persons place. I never stole anything at RM. I just object to having my rights as a person violated.
-
adamant
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
Belive me I reaserched these bastards many hours not many people can crack the CMA conduct code. I have already detailed how they took mine, placing your thumb on the card and sliding it to the edge of the table then picking it up with the forefinger and thumb. Then droping it and not toucing it afterwards. Then management picked them up on the edges these prints were not smudged great care was taken not to do so by my training manager, we got our cards back with dust on them. Furthermore, I do not expect that criminals who get cought by the police through fingerprints role their prints on a surface, maybe some do get smudged I would expect lots do not.fishtank wrote:The process for taking accurate sample reference fingerprints is a bit more complicated than that adam.adamant wrote: Im talking about laminated cards or similar that management would give you and then take back. I have now changed the title of the poll to be more specific
If all you did was hand them a laminated card what you would get back in 99% of cases would be a collection of smudges with no reference points or any way to identify which fingers you have printed.
Too much watching cop shows on T.V. adam and not enough research.
Last edited by adamant on 01 Jan 2012, 13:51, edited 1 time in total.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
There's no option for "I can't remember what I did 5 minutes ago let alone when I first started for RM so how the hell should I know?!"
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
adamant
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
and the votes for yes keep on rising !

I have added a 'not sure' option to the poll unfortunately this made me lose the votes so please do cast one again.
it would help if those that vote yes can explain and add to the discussion
I have added a 'not sure' option to the poll unfortunately this made me lose the votes so please do cast one again.
it would help if those that vote yes can explain and add to the discussion
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
To 9.adamant wrote:and the votes for yes keep on rising !![]()
]
Against 8.
It is hardly a resounding victory for the undercover taking of fingerprints theory.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
How come it is now 2-1?
Has a lizard fiddled with the figures?
Is the lizard from the West Coast?
Has a lizard fiddled with the figures?
Is the lizard from the West Coast?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.