ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

rmc chat on nye

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DirtyHarry
Posts: 5051
Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
Gender: Male
Location: London

Re: rmc chat on nye

Post by DirtyHarry »

I can't help but feel touched by this thread.
Celebrate the dawning of a new year, in Britain, and celebrated by some employed by Royal Mail, one of the most terrible employers to have to work for in this modern era.

Why? :crazy:
2012 will be as bad, if not worse, than 2011 was. Britain will become more of a monster for our children, and our children's children, a virtual paradise for the idle rich, an almost unimaginable hell for our hapless descendants in the coming years.

Oh, happy, errrrr, new year everyone. :sad:
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: rmc chat on nye

Post by krussel »

Yeah i was a saddo :Very Happy

I had a drink and a meal at home and fell asleep in bed watching the telly. Got a cold and was knacked out at work :d'oh!

Still feeling a lot more refreshed with zero hangover and 2 days off :nana

Like a NORMAL persons weekend :left:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: rmc chat on nye

Post by Lounge Lizard »

fishtank wrote:Who goes out on New Years Eve?
How sad is that?
The one night of the year you're supposed to stay home and celebrate with your family.
It's not my fault my family all f****d off out. :sad:
Yes, and the one night a year us regular pub goers can't get near the bar because of all the loud rif-raf once-a-yearers venturing away from their cans of crappy supermarket lager in front of the goggle box to cause mayhem in otherwise civilised watering holes. :sad: :shock: :sad:
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: rmc chat on nye

Post by Lounge Lizard »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:I, unfortunately, am not well enough to go out. I'll happily wear the saddo badge.
I can't afford to go out, I'm only on postmans wages :nervous
C'mon DG, get some of those old white fivers out of the mattress and show a lady a good time on NYE............tbh you could get lucky :shock:


DGs Raver chick.jpg
Tillyboo hasn't half aged this past year she's been with Peter. :sad: :crazy: :sad:
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: rmc chat on nye

Post by arnold cheshire »

new years day now
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: rmc chat on nye

Post by TeeferTiger »

Lounge Lizard wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:I, unfortunately, am not well enough to go out. I'll happily wear the saddo badge.
I can't afford to go out, I'm only on postmans wages :nervous
C'mon DG, get some of those old white fivers out of the mattress and show a lady a good time on NYE............tbh you could get lucky :shock:


DGs Raver chick.jpg
Tillyboo hasn't half aged this past year she's been with Peter. :sad: :crazy: :sad:
:left: :left: :left:
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?