ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

D2Ds next week

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: D2Ds next week

Post by DGP1 »

malcolm3011 wrote:
celerycelery wrote:Never understand people's problems with door 2 doors these days. Bring on 6 or 7 or 8 lots, I dont give a damm. They are now part of your work load so you get extra time to chuck them in, and if doing 6 lots over 5/6 days takes your over your time every day then inform manager and it's there problem.
WTF bring on 6/7 or 8, you are either mad or a glutton for punishment, if i had my way i would abolish all D2Ds as they are shite and the customers dont want them either :arrrghhh
I don't care what I deliver, I just care about working my hours............8 hours pay for 8 hours work and the rest they can sort out themselves.

It's not our job to think just to put pieces of paper through peoples doors (as told to me by a senior manager) so if they give me 100 D2ds to deliver then I'll do it as long as it's within my time.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio