ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Xmas 739s

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Xmas 739s

Post by DGP1 »

TeeferTiger wrote:See, I know stuff me I do :dance
Me too but most of them are NSFW :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Xmas 739s

Post by TeeferTiger »

DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:See, I know stuff me I do :dance
Me too but most of them are NSFW :nervous
Not safe for work?
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Xmas 739s

Post by DGP1 »

TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:See, I know stuff me I do :dance
Me too but most of them are NSFW :nervous
Not safe for work?
Yep.........or anywhere on RMC (except the naughty room :nervous ).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio