TeeferTiger wrote:Oh DGP... of COURSE it matters! Us girls only tell you guys that to spare your feelings because we're so awfully politeDGP1 wrote:I didn't think size matteredTeeferTiger wrote:
I've been studying this photo () and I don't think there's an impressive amount of hay there covering his modesty...
You wouldn't dig your garden over with a teaspoon, would you?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
-
mg
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 23 Nov 2011, 07:01
- Gender: Male
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
I am now going to go to my grave knowing that I have disappointed my wife for more than 40 years ............and I bet she faked it toomg wrote:TeeferTiger wrote:Oh DGP... of COURSE it matters! Us girls only tell you guys that to spare your feelings because we're so awfully politeDGP1 wrote:I didn't think size matteredTeeferTiger wrote:
I've been studying this photo () and I don't think there's an impressive amount of hay there covering his modesty...
You wouldn't dig your garden over with a teaspoon, would you?
![]()
![]()
![]()
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
but at least you have been happy and at the end of the day that's all that matters (misogynist leanings coming out againdvbuk55 wrote:I am now going to go to my grave knowing that I have disappointed my wife for more than 40 years ............and I bet she faked it toomg wrote:TeeferTiger wrote:Oh DGP... of COURSE it matters! Us girls only tell you guys that to spare your feelings because we're so awfully politeDGP1 wrote:I didn't think size matteredTeeferTiger wrote:
I've been studying this photo () and I don't think there's an impressive amount of hay there covering his modesty...
You wouldn't dig your garden over with a teaspoon, would you?
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Well I was happy until those unthinking sirens shattered my illusion that size wasn't important.......doesn't it make you wonder what is acceptable now.........I'm just thankful I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongueDGP1 wrote:but at least you have been happy and at the end of the day that's all that matters (misogynist leanings coming out againdvbuk55 wrote:I am now going to go to my grave knowing that I have disappointed my wife for more than 40 years ............and I bet she faked it toomg wrote:TeeferTiger wrote:Oh DGP... of COURSE it matters! Us girls only tell you guys that to spare your feelings because we're so awfully politeDGP1 wrote:I didn't think size matteredTeeferTiger wrote:
I've been studying this photo () and I don't think there's an impressive amount of hay there covering his modesty...
You wouldn't dig your garden over with a teaspoon, would you?
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
).
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
How did we get on to this from a Merry Christmas thread 
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
You are damn right Kruss, I blame that degenerate DGP flashing his half naked body to the ladies, heaven knows what he was hiding under that hay, but I did notice an elastic band amongst the detrituskrussel wrote:How did we get on to this from a Merry Christmas thread
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
I actually noticed an eye... Just over his (HIS) left shoulder. Couldn't look at that part of the picture any more after thatdvbuk55 wrote:You are damn right Kruss, I blame that degenerate DGP flashing his half naked body to the ladies, heaven knows what he was hiding under that hay, but I did notice an elastic band amongst the detrituskrussel wrote:How did we get on to this from a Merry Christmas thread
And I bet he's cross eyed
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
I've never seen a cross eyed sheep Teefer.TeeferTiger wrote:I actually noticed an eye... Just over his (HIS) left shoulder. Couldn't look at that part of the picture any more after thatdvbuk55 wrote:You are damn right Kruss, I blame that degenerate DGP flashing his half naked body to the ladies, heaven knows what he was hiding under that hay, but I did notice an elastic band amongst the detrituskrussel wrote:How did we get on to this from a Merry Christmas thread![]()
And I bet he's cross eyed
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
I can't say I've spent that long studying them...dvbuk55 wrote:I've never seen a cross eyed sheep Teefer.TeeferTiger wrote:I actually noticed an eye... Just over his (HIS) left shoulder. Couldn't look at that part of the picture any more after thatdvbuk55 wrote:You are damn right Kruss, I blame that degenerate DGP flashing his half naked body to the ladies, heaven knows what he was hiding under that hay, but I did notice an elastic band amongst the detrituskrussel wrote:How did we get on to this from a Merry Christmas thread![]()
And I bet he's cross eyed
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?