I had 4.5 packet bags. Cut off with 3 hours worth
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Who's office is chock a block with packets & parcels
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Who's office is chock a block with packets & parcels
They pushed hard on the packets today and cleared the office....Amazing !!!
I had 4.5 packet bags. Cut off with 3 hours worth
I had 4.5 packet bags. Cut off with 3 hours worth
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
Crown_jewel
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 23 Jun 2011, 17:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Who's office is chock a block with packets & parcels
We've had about 15 linos from other offices dumped in at ours the last few days. It's clearish but the phg's are going apeshit as pretty much every docket left had been filled in wrong and they're running about the office trying to find one packet lost in the sea of millions we've got piled up.