ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Name?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
scoobydo79
Posts: 2060
Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
Gender: Male

Re: Name?

Post by scoobydo79 »

The names Jarss. Hew Jarss :left:
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Name?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Yorack Hunt :whistle :whistle :whistle
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Name?

Post by clashcityrocker »

Ivor Biggun
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Name?

Post by dvbuk55 »

clashcityrocker wrote:Ivor Biggun
C'mon clash, nobody's going to believe that :angel
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Name?

Post by DGP1 »

Massive Erection.................I haven't got this, have I :nervous :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Name?

Post by TeeferTiger »

DGP1 wrote:Massive Erection.................I haven't got this, have I :nervous :chuckle :chuckle
I hope not.

Eileen Dover

Ben Dover

(I signed my name as Eileen Dover on a petition once... it was a petition I didn't support and was harassed into signing)
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Name?

Post by DGP1 »

TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:Massive Erection.................I haven't got this, have I :nervous :chuckle :chuckle
I hope not.

Eileen Dover

Ben Dover

(I signed my name as Eileen Dover on a petition once... it was a petition I didn't support and was harassed into signing)
Good job they didn't spot it............could have made for an interesting situation :nervous :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Name?

Post by clashcityrocker »

TeeferTiger wrote: (I signed my name as Eileen Dover on a petition once... it was a petition I didn't support and was harassed into signing)
What was the petition for?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Name?

Post by dvbuk55 »

clashcityrocker wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote: (I signed my name as Eileen Dover on a petition once... it was a petition I didn't support and was harassed into signing)
What was the petition for?
Gay Rights?
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Name?

Post by TeeferTiger »

I was on an exchange visit whilst at college, and we were in America and they wanted me to sign a petition to ask their principal to keep their class timetable the same. I couldn't give a shite about their timetable! They had 4 lessons a day and learnt bugger all IMO.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
happymackem
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 304
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 19:02
Gender: Male
Location: in the land of the mackems

Re: Name?

Post by happymackem »

DGP1 wrote:It'll be on your ID :whistle
Id
you carry it round then mines in the drawer somewhere in the house :nana
dwmc
Posts: 50
Joined: 18 Aug 2010, 05:06
Gender: Male

Re: Name?

Post by dwmc »

anyone who asks my name i just say royal mail . my I.D. is for work only and not for joe public . it may get there backs up but i just delivery the post and walk away ,