ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Status Quo Song

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
the deliverer
Posts: 92
Joined: 14 May 2009, 19:34
Gender: Male

Re: Status Quo Song

Post by the deliverer »

Lincox wrote:DOM Song
The Tears of a Clown= Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
A few more:

You Belong to Me - Jo Stafford
I'm Walking Behind You - Eddie Fisher
A Fool Such As I - Elvis Presley
What Do You Want - Adam Faith
You're Drivivng Me Crazy - The Temperance Seven
Devil in Disguise - Elvis Presley
Anyone Who Had a Heart - Cilla Black
You Really Got Me - The Kinks
You Won't Find Another Fool Like Me - The New Seekers
When Will I See You Again - The Three Degrees
I Don't Want to Talk About It - Rod Stewart
We Don't Talk Anymore - Cliff Richard
Do You Really Want to Hurt Me - Culture Club
Is There Something I Should Know? - Duran Duran
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham
I Owe You Nothing - Bros
My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
Please Don't Let Me Go - Olly Murs
When We Collide - Matt Cardle
What's My Name? - Rihanna
The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars
Promises - Nero
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Status Quo Song

Post by POSTMAN »

More here...
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... =1&t=34724" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
harry69
Posts: 18
Joined: 29 Nov 2009, 09:48
Gender: Male

Re: Status Quo Song

Post by harry69 »

Kasabian - Cutt Off