No I'm full timebeastman wrote:Your a part timer then?Stormproof wrote:I had WTLL last week, first time in nearly 2 years
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Work time listen and learning
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Work time listen and learning
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
beastman
- Posts: 36
- Joined: 24 Jan 2010, 16:57
- Gender: Male
Re: Work time listen and learning
beautifulStormproof wrote:No I'm full timebeastman wrote:Your a part timer then?Stormproof wrote:I had WTLL last week, first time in nearly 2 years