ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Lost a Special... possibly!
-
WHITEANT
- Posts: 312
- Joined: 17 May 2009, 23:02
- Gender: Male
Re: Lost a Special... possibly!
Be honest , mention it to manager tell him how it happened .If it turns up all is well , if it doesnt then u will get a warning if u have a good record .But def go and see manager and report it
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: Lost a Special... possibly!
clashcityrocker wrote:Honesty is the best policy.
You have made a mistake. We've all made them.
You are better off appearing honest and "stupid" than dishonest and stupid.
Mistakes can be rectified. Dishonesty is a bad trait for a postman.
Agree with this! Put your hands up to your mistake, and face your punishment! not easy and not nice, but still the best road to go down! hope all goes well for the OP, and you just get a warning or counselling session! And yes, most of us have did something like this===
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: Lost a Special... possibly!
RedBagMan wrote:Certainly worth a shout IMHO ...Cheetah wrote:would it be an option to take a ride to the address where you delivered the P739 and put your cards on the table to see if you have delivered it with the P739.
-
Cheetah
- Posts: 428
- Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 13:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Lost a Special... possibly!
ozzy8mybaby wrote:Hello folks,
I've just got home after pouching off and realised I should have had an undeliverable special (letter, not packet) to sign over, but the thing is nowhere to be found, and definately wasn't in my pouch bag. I'm very cagey with my specials, so it hasn't fallen out of my bag or my pocket, but one of two things must have happened:
1. I've, stupidly, put it through with the card.
2. When I put it back into my bag, it's slipped inside a door-to-door and I've put it someone else's letterbox.
Basically, with Special Delivery being the golden child of our dear RM, on a scale of 1-10, how hard am I going to get my arse kicked when I go hat in hand into the office tomorrow...? FYI, only been on the job six months, get on well with the management and no other performance-related issues (that I'm aware of)
So how did it go then ???.....
-
meercat
- Posts: 814
- Joined: 21 Apr 2010, 16:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Lost a Special... possibly!
He last visited Thursday, maybe he's lost his login details too?