ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
favourite saying/phrase?
-
pokos27
- Posts: 657
- Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 19:32
- Gender: Male
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
right of way, summer lapsing, daily huddle and other nonsense.
-
robbiet
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 31 May 2010, 18:12
- Gender: Male
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
I'm fighting tooth and nail to get you your £600!
-
Dee Plish
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 282
- Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 18:05
- Gender: Male
- Location: Atop many steps
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
Every day is groundhog day where that saying is concerneddemon wrote:its a light day today and mails down 5% yer on year
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
Tying up, that only takes ten minutes 
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2060
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
"You've agreed to it and had the money" 
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
It's not much of a job but it's better than walking the streets. 
-
fly-catchers
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 573
- Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 16:38
- Gender: Male
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
"Don't make yourself late son!"
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
I can't get into my facebook account.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
cookie
- Posts: 43
- Joined: 27 Jun 2009, 20:31
- Gender: Male
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
Can you help us out, we're really struggling.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
Argos is slow today.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
I will have to refer you to Atos. 
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
This new Facebook confuses me.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
jaylime
- Posts: 331
- Joined: 09 Jan 2009, 10:27
- Gender: Male
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
I'm in the s**t here,do you want any overtime?
NO.
NO.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: favourite saying/phrase?
I have to leave early.
I have an...appointment.
I have an...appointment.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share