Yep i saw that,i've just sent them an email...Teebs is mine!
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Why Bother? They NEVER listen to any Posties anyway? Unless you're telling them something they want to hear! i.e. "I think the Courier is a brilliant publication...it tells it like it really is"
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
Chimps_tea_party wrote:Any chance of opting out of getting Courier in the post?
I'd like to think that I'm old enough to decide what comes through my letterbox.
Best bet is just return it as "Refused", I don't believe there's an opt out option. I'd like to think that they noticed the ammount returned, but I doubt it! But at least I don't get wound up by it!
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
It a moot point anyway as the cagoule IS NOT WATERPROOF in any way shape or form !!. The only people in our office who have the decent waterproof jackets are the drivers , who have their own "special" jacket ,on account of the many hours they spend in the rain. LOL.
bakerstreetirregular wrote:It a moot point anyway as the cagoule IS NOT WATERPROOF in any way shape or form !!. The only people in our office who have the decent waterproof jackets are the drivers , who have their own "special" jacket ,on account of the many hours they spend in the rain. LOL.
bakerstreetirregular wrote:It a moot point anyway as the cagoule IS NOT WATERPROOF in any way shape or form !!. The only people in our office who have the decent waterproof jackets are the drivers , who have their own "special" jacket ,on account of the many hours they spend in the rain. LOL.
S4W Brilliant - everyone else worth a further look its brilliant.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "