fishtank wrote:vigilante wrote: Brace yourself!
Just what kind of IPS are we talking about here?![]()
Immense Pressure Sorting
fishtank wrote:vigilante wrote: Brace yourself!
Just what kind of IPS are we talking about here?![]()
dvbuk55 wrote:That's exactly what I said to the wife last nightvigilante wrote:Brace yourself!
No her name's not Sheila vigivigilante wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:That's exactly what I said to the wife last nightvigilante wrote:Brace yourself!
Aussie foreplay---"brace urself sheila!"![]()
dvbuk55 wrote:No her name's not Sheila vigivigilante wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:That's exactly what I said to the wife last nightvigilante wrote:Brace yourself!
Aussie foreplay---"brace urself sheila!"![]()
![]()
![]()
And her reply.................."Get real you stupid geriatric"vigilante wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:No her name's not Sheila vigivigilante wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:That's exactly what I said to the wife last nightvigilante wrote:Brace yourself!
Aussie foreplay---"brace urself sheila!"![]()
![]()
![]()
Brace urself mrs DV
dvbuk55 wrote:And her reply.................."Get real you stupid geriatric"vigilante wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:No her name's not Sheila vigivigilante wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:That's exactly what I said to the wife last nightvigilante wrote:Brace yourself!
Aussie foreplay---"brace urself sheila!"![]()
![]()
![]()
Brace urself mrs DV
Oh no! Not Annex A, that's only a stones throw from the naughty room.vigilante wrote:Well my unit is in annex A, from what I read, which appears typically vague, that it has been agreed but must be part of the 6 phase revision process where we can use the IR framework against it!