ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
National postal strikes could return
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72774
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: National postal strikes could return
its also a mistake I repeat on an embarrassingly regular schedule

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: National postal strikes could return
Well its an intersting topic anyway
The way this job has changed I doubt if i will ever see a national post strike ever again. To many unemployed and people who have lost faith in the Union. People using their own cars and coming in an hour early because they are affaid to cut off.
The way this job has changed I doubt if i will ever see a national post strike ever again. To many unemployed and people who have lost faith in the Union. People using their own cars and coming in an hour early because they are affaid to cut off.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: National postal strikes could return
Agree Krussel,krussel wrote:Well its an intersting topic anyway![]()
The way this job has changed I doubt if i will ever see a national post strike ever again. To many unemployed and people who have lost faith in the Union. People using their own cars and coming in an hour early because they are affaid to cut off.
They can't see further than their next wage package and would sell their fellow Posties down the road if it meant they could pick up the Over Time created by their leaving! I would get upset about having to work with such assholes....but what goes around......comes around! When this company goes down the shitter we'll all be out of a job!
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)