ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

instead of vr its compulsary redundancy

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: instead of vr its compulsary redundancy

Post by fishtank »

music4essex wrote:I just done a calculation on 23yrs service at £395 P/W came out at £10,500 from the GOV Link

In 1986 I was made redundant from an office job 9yrs service and got £6,000

It does not seem that it has increased much over the years, does RM pay basic redundancy? just curious

Essex mum :wave
0.5 weeks’ Pay for each full year of service where age during year less than 22
1.0 weeks’ Pay for each full year of service where age during year is 22 or above, but less than 41
1.5 weeks’ Pay for each full year of service where age during year is 41+

and multiplied by 3.75.

Some difference Essex..
Why do you think they want rid of MTSF? :whistle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
knobhead
Posts: 3
Joined: 17 Aug 2010, 15:57
Gender: Male

Re: instead of vr its compulsary redundancy

Post by knobhead »

Nine postmen in watford deliveries/ mail centre who were supposed to get VR last month have now been told that they VRs have been put on hold pending. Pending what I wonder.Maybe compulsary redundancy umm.