cool, twobags...twobags wrote:sorry mate no offence i was kidding my sense of humours a bit out of wack i do work for royal mail so i know i got one somewherepants123 wrote:it's just a figure of speech, i don't mean to upset any one,, the point i'm making is those people in authority, meaning senior management have the intellect of a complete idiot...........twobags wrote:i find it really offensve that you put retards and r/m managment in the same sentence whats a retard ever done to us![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
retarded management..
-
pants123
Re: retarded management..
-
mailmonkey
- Posts: 431
- Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 22:12
- Gender: Male
Re: retarded management..
That's not fair, leave us complete idiots out of it too, we ain't that stupid ;)pants123 wrote:it's just a figure of speech, i don't mean to upset any one,, the point i'm making is those people in authority, meaning senior management have the intellect of a complete idiot...........twobags wrote:i find it really offensve that you put retards and r/m managment in the same sentence whats a retard ever done to us![]()
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: retarded management..
The orginal statement "Retarded management" is probably disagreeable in a medical sense, but in an engineering/mechanical sense its fairly accurate:
Retardation is the act or result of delaying; the extent to which anything is retarded or delayed; that which retards or delays

Retardation is the act or result of delaying; the extent to which anything is retarded or delayed; that which retards or delays
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: retarded management..
I find an elastic band helps - but I would advise cautionTrueBlueTerrier wrote:The orginal statement "Retarded management" is probably disagreeable in a medical sense, but in an engineering/mechanical sense its fairly accurate:
Retardation is the act or result of delaying; the extent to which anything is retarded or delayed; that which retards or delays![]()
![]()
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: retarded management..
That's not retarded...it's depraved.dvbuk55 wrote:
I find an elastic band helps - but I would advise caution
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: retarded management..
Yes I know, but is it illegal I wonderfishtank wrote:That's not retarded...it's depraved.dvbuk55 wrote:
I find an elastic band helps - but I would advise caution
-
Postman Plodd
- Posts: 596
- Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 15:53
- Gender: Male
Re: retarded management..
Only if you drop it on the ground after you've used it.
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: retarded management..
You bragging, Big Boy?Postman Plodd wrote:Only if you drop it on the ground after you've used it.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."