Big Daz wrote:jessicarabbit wrote:I understand the theory but it is fighting a losing battle to explain to posties that it is just workload now. Delivery Postman who prep and deliver 6 D2D in a week certainly feel they are working harder for their 40 hours than the PHG who sits reading the paper and sipping coffee with the DOM for his 40 hours.....and he may have a point.
Bloody Hell, I hold a RLE duty but I have plenty of specials to scan and hand out, log books and van keys to hand out BRP/PO box mail to deal with enquiry office and phone calls surcharges redirections to to get ready for going out to the frames a 50 min delivery to prep without a frame then I have to deliver it. Packets to put away. Watch my members and co workers walk back in the DO from delivery well before finish time, watch them go home nice and early on Saturday whilst I'm there till 2pm.
I think I'm in need of working a all paid work hours supplement!!!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
A D2D whisper
-
maninred
- Posts: 213
- Joined: 26 Nov 2010, 20:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: In trouble....again
Re: A D2D whisper
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: A D2D whisper
Is that still part time BD -Big Daz wrote:jessicarabbit wrote:I understand the theory but it is fighting a losing battle to explain to posties that it is just workload now. Delivery Postman who prep and deliver 6 D2D in a week certainly feel they are working harder for their 40 hours than the PHG who sits reading the paper and sipping coffee with the DOM for his 40 hours.....and he may have a point.
Bloody Hell, I hold a RLE duty but I have plenty of specials to scan and hand out, log books and van keys to hand out BRP/PO box mail to deal with enquiry office and phone calls surcharges redirections to to get ready for going out to the frames a 50 min delivery to prep without a frame then I have to deliver it. Packets to put away. Watch my members and co workers walk back in the DO from delivery well before finish time, watch them go home nice and early on Saturday whilst I'm there till 2pm.
I think I'm in need of working a all paid work hours supplement!!!!!
-
jessicarabbit
- Posts: 619
- Joined: 05 Nov 2009, 19:57
- Gender: Female
Re: A D2D whisper
Just interested if there was a re-sign with DDA not taken into account which job would go first?