ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

wet letters

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
not me
Posts: 2735
Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 15:07
Gender: Female
Location: Uranus

Re: wet letters

Post by not me »

estelle wrote:now that's a good idea custary - I think I'll try that in the future. As for no plastic, sometimes that's not an option :crazy:

if the last letter is a plastic mag then i just put it one letter in and turn it
I know when i get there as to why i did it as i always mark my turned letters for packets etc
RedBagMan
Posts: 1010
Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male
Location: Behind the lens

Re: wet letters

Post by RedBagMan »

Surely a plastic wrapped one at the back helps to keep the bundle dry (if held in a certain way) ?
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: wet letters

Post by dvbuk55 »

RedBagMan wrote:Surely a plastic wrapped one at the back helps to keep the bundle dry (if held in a certain way) ?
By the hips :Very Happy
estelle
Posts: 194
Joined: 16 Jun 2009, 10:31
Gender: Male

Re: wet letters

Post by estelle »

plastic wrapped make my arm sweat more - which means the next bundle of letters gets even more soppy.

And yes, I'm aware of the gratuitous amounts of innuendo which have just gone into this post - :crazy: !
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: wet letters

Post by DGP1 »

estelle wrote:plastic wrapped make my arm sweat more - which means the next bundle of letters gets even more soppy.

And yes, I'm aware of the gratuitous amounts of innuendo which have just gone into this post - :crazy: !
Image
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio