Plenty of people have been sacked from RM and have gone on with their lives, and I did say the worse thing that can happen is the sack.Blue29 wrote:You do offer loads of good advice on this site. But that isn't good. You know as well as everyone else there are many for whom the job defines who they are, you're right its not death but the sack can cause a loss of life in more meanings than one. Thanks for all the good advice; just thought it worth mentioning the importance of some people staying in their job shouldn't be under estimated.DGP1 wrote:
Remember - the worst than can happen is you get sacked, it's not life and death.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Managers using bullying tactics
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Managers using bullying tactics
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
rolf
- Posts: 110
- Joined: 20 Sep 2007, 16:54
Re: Managers using bullying tactics
you cannot get sacked for not sorting to standard, and no one in royal mail history has even come close to being sacked for it
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Managers using bullying tactics
They are not that dumb.rolf wrote:you cannot get sacked for not sorting to standard, and no one in royal mail history has even come close to being sacked for it
They wait and get you with the attendance procedure instead.
Or sometimes the less subtle approach of just bullying members into leaving.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
music4essex
- Posts: 717
- Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 16:18
- Gender: Female
Re: Managers using bullying tactics
[quote][/quote]you cannot get sacked for not sorting to standard, and no one in royal mail history has even come close to being sacked for it
Believe me they can and they will, I have had the last 3 months of this going on, NCI procedure which is a just a new procedure to try and think they are counselling you to help you out when in fact it is just a bullying/harassement tactic.
prep testing x amount each week, following you out on delivery, moving goalposts when you almost to there so called targets.
Lucky for me my area union guys are really good and on the ball as last week it has been stopped , though I am still waiting confirmation from the dom, bet he don't put in letter he is withdrawing the procedure but I will make sure he does.
Essex
mum
Believe me they can and they will, I have had the last 3 months of this going on, NCI procedure which is a just a new procedure to try and think they are counselling you to help you out when in fact it is just a bullying/harassement tactic.
prep testing x amount each week, following you out on delivery, moving goalposts when you almost to there so called targets.
Lucky for me my area union guys are really good and on the ball as last week it has been stopped , though I am still waiting confirmation from the dom, bet he don't put in letter he is withdrawing the procedure but I will make sure he does.
Essex