You make a stack the right way round then you turn them over and put into a yorkPOSTMAN wrote:How do you load a york with upside down boxes?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Shortage Of Boxes
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Shortage Of Boxes
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Shortage Of Boxes
Turn the york upside down and stack them normally.

good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Shortage Of Boxes
Get one of the Aussies to stack them 
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
PhilthyPhil
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: 23 Nov 2007, 19:15
Re: Shortage Of Boxes
Or just stack them upside down in the first place to save turning them. Or stack them individualy into the york as you empty them when on the IPS. We have always put empty trays upside down, I don't see what is difficult about it.DGP1 wrote:You make a stack the right way round then you turn them over and put into a yorkPOSTMAN wrote:How do you load a york with upside down boxes?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Shortage Of Boxes
It's not but there's no time on the IWT to allow for itPhilthyPhil wrote:Or just stack them upside down in the first place to save turning them. Or stack them individualy into the york as you empty them when on the IPS. We have always put empty trays upside down, I don't see what is difficult about it.DGP1 wrote:You make a stack the right way round then you turn them over and put into a yorkPOSTMAN wrote:How do you load a york with upside down boxes?
plus, the state of the trays coming down from the MC leaves a lot to be desired............used chewing gum/coffee cups/sweet wrappers/wage slips
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio