ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Surcharges

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
postmanplod
Posts: 50
Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 16:34

Re: Surcharges

Post by postmanplod »

I thought collecting money at the door went out with the "To Pay" stamps

I would suggest you contact CWU outdoor department to get this unsafe practice stopped if that fails contact the security helpdesk

If there isn't time for your RLE staff haven't time to do it then your dim needs to put more hours in the RLE

otherwise it is :wave to someone who gets accused of pinching
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Surcharges

Post by Stormproof »

Can't believe anyone is still collecting money at the door :shock:
I thought this practice was stopped when postmen started getting robbed/threatened. No way would I be doing it, why has'nt your Rep questioned this?
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum