ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
HAD INTERVIEW TODAY
-
dozandmaxine
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 23 Mar 2011, 09:01
- Gender: Male
- Location: By The River Blakewater Ready To Jump In
Re: HAD INTERVIEW TODAY
or get changed at work !! ( saves going home )
-
fng
- Posts: 462
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
- Gender: Male
Re: HAD INTERVIEW TODAY
Thanks for the list - very helpfullTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Acronym for a new postie - Not heard of one.
List of acronyms - http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 36&t=12657" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Avatar - http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... ar#p398602" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"