ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Pens!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Pens!

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
motherhubbard wrote:Image
You get one free after 50 years service or 100 hours of voluntary unpaid overtime - so I either have another 27 years or 99 hours and 59 minutes vuo before I get my pen set :cuppa
FFS dvb - stop lying, you've already done 75 years in RM :nervous

and am I the only one who mis reads the title............................just swap the s and the ! :nervous
Well originally I must admit to the same mistake - and I was talking about my second pen! :cuppa :wave