ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Making Time

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
SexyLegs
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 393
Joined: 13 Apr 2010, 16:00
Gender: Male

Re: Making Time

Post by SexyLegs »

OK, let's put this interesting thread to bed, I was naive to trust a DIM, won't do that again, will just take the domestic distress or sickie route, sad when it comes to this but I suppose they reap what they sow?

Cheers for the banter, enjoyable as ever :wink:
Cheetah
Posts: 428
Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 13:17
Gender: Male

Re: Making Time

Post by Cheetah »

SexyLegs wrote:
Cheetah wrote:
Well there is some justice in this job :Very Happy :Very Happy

I have read many of your posts and thought it's only a matter of time...... Well that time has come so stop cribing :left: (you must mean cribbing) and telling tales "he does this and he does that" and take your punishment like a man....
You, Me and everyone else on here are payed :left: (surely you mean paid) to work your hours. I'm against dragging the job out but even more against you "runners" killing the job and working at a sub standard rushed level giving scant regard to mail security (leaving mail hanging out of letter boxes etc), customers property (fence/garden jumpers etc).
Learn your lesson, do the job properly and stop berating and dissrespecting :left: (surely you mean disrespecting) your colleagues who are fighting to preserve their future by doing the job correctly :dance :dance
Well, your grammar is second rate cheetah, much like your advice, been a postie long? :Applause

Thank you so much Sexy Legs ( what a lovely name :hmmmm seems like a nice boy) for correcting my grammar you're so clever.

I've worked for R.M only 20 years so you'll be much more informed than an idiot like me regarding practise, but lets not forget here i'm not the one who's in bother am I, so just perhaps it's not me who is the idiot eh :whistle .

You don't seem to be getting too much support here, I do understand it's all of us who are wrong and you are right regarding this matter because you are so clever sexy Legs. On a site where it is of paramount importance to conceal ones identity i'm not the one who has disclosed what second rate football team I was a failure at (were there many other Posties who played in your team won't take too much working out will it :d'oh! ) sorry i'm sure you would be still playing for Man U keeping Rooney on the bench if you didn't have some unfortunate career ending injury you will enlighten all of us idiots on.

Probably best to end this thread like you said Sexy Legs (lovely name for a nice lady boy did you think of it yourself?) i would try telling you again it's not us who haven't read your post, but you who don't understand the concept of working your hours but you can't put there what the good lord forgot can you :arrrghhh :arrrghhh

Anyway Sexy Legs you have a nice night with any luck in the morning for your rudeness to others on here you will get conduct coded good and proper, now wouldn't that be funny :dance :dance :dance

Yours Faithfully
An Idiotic Postman (who understands the rules) :wave :wave :wave ........
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Making Time

Post by Lounge Lizard »

SexyLegs wrote:OK, let's put this interesting thread to bed, I was naive to trust a DIM, won't do that again, will just take the domestic distress or sickie route, sad when it comes to this but I suppose they reap what they sow?

Cheers for the banter, enjoyable as ever :wink:
And if you could have your time again you most likely wouldn't have had children so that you could give Royal Mail the commitment they deserve. :shock: :crazy: :shock:
SexyLegs
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 393
Joined: 13 Apr 2010, 16:00
Gender: Male

Re: Making Time

Post by SexyLegs »

Cheetah wrote:
SexyLegs wrote:
Cheetah wrote:
Well there is some justice in this job :Very Happy :Very Happy

I have read many of your posts and thought it's only a matter of time...... Well that time has come so stop cribing :left: (you must mean cribbing) and telling tales "he does this and he does that" and take your punishment like a man....
You, Me and everyone else on here are payed :left: (surely you mean paid) to work your hours. I'm against dragging the job out but even more against you "runners" killing the job and working at a sub standard rushed level giving scant regard to mail security (leaving mail hanging out of letter boxes etc), customers property (fence/garden jumpers etc).
Learn your lesson, do the job properly and stop berating and dissrespecting :left: (surely you mean disrespecting) your colleagues who are fighting to preserve their future by doing the job correctly :dance :dance
Well, your grammar is second rate cheetah, much like your advice, been a postie long? :Applause
Thank you so much Sexy Legs ( what a lovely name :hmmmm seems like a nice boy) for correcting my grammar you're so clever.

I've worked for R.M only 20 years so you'll be much more informed than an idiot like me regarding practise, but lets not forget here i'm not the one who's in bother am I, so just perhaps it's not me who is the idiot eh :whistle .

You don't seem to be getting too much support here, I do understand it's all of us who are wrong and you are right regarding this matter because you are so clever sexy Legs. On a site where it is of paramount importance to conceal ones identity i'm not the one who has disclosed what second rate football team I was a failure at (were there many other Posties who played in your team won't take too much working out will it :d'oh! ) sorry i'm sure you would be still playing for Man U keeping Rooney on the bench if you didn't have some unfortunate career ending injury you will enlighten all of us idiots on.

Probably best to end this thread like you said Sexy Legs (lovely name for a nice lady boy did you think of it yourself?) i would try telling you again it's not us who haven't read your post, but you who don't understand the concept of working your hours but you can't put there what the good lord forgot can you :arrrghhh :arrrghhh

Anyway Sexy Legs you have a nice night with any luck in the morning for your rudeness to others on here you will get conduct coded good and proper, now wouldn't that be funny :dance :dance :dance

Yours Faithfully
An Idiotic Postman (who understands the rules) :wave :wave :wave ........
Day off tomorrow!

I can see why you've been a postie for 20 years now, best get that brain cell off to bed as you'll be needing it tomorrow to try and read the funny squiggles on the letters, they're called addresses!
SexyLegs
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 393
Joined: 13 Apr 2010, 16:00
Gender: Male

Re: Making Time

Post by SexyLegs »

Lounge Lizard wrote:
SexyLegs wrote:OK, let's put this interesting thread to bed, I was naive to trust a DIM, won't do that again, will just take the domestic distress or sickie route, sad when it comes to this but I suppose they reap what they sow?

Cheers for the banter, enjoyable as ever :wink:
And if you could have your time again you most likely wouldn't have had children so that you could give Royal Mail the commitment they deserve. :shock: :crazy: :shock:
Good point Lizard, how very inconsiderate of me :wink:
Cheetah
Posts: 428
Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 13:17
Gender: Male

Re: Making Time

Post by Cheetah »

SexyLegs wrote:
Cheetah wrote:
SexyLegs wrote:
Cheetah wrote:
Well there is some justice in this job :Very Happy :Very Happy

I have read many of your posts and thought it's only a matter of time...... Well that time has come so stop cribing :left: (you must mean cribbing) and telling tales "he does this and he does that" and take your punishment like a man....
You, Me and everyone else on here are payed :left: (surely you mean paid) to work your hours. I'm against dragging the job out but even more against you "runners" killing the job and working at a sub standard rushed level giving scant regard to mail security (leaving mail hanging out of letter boxes etc), customers property (fence/garden jumpers etc).
Learn your lesson, do the job properly and stop berating and dissrespecting :left: (surely you mean disrespecting) your colleagues who are fighting to preserve their future by doing the job correctly :dance :dance
Well, your grammar is second rate cheetah, much like your advice, been a postie long? :Applause
Thank you so much Sexy Legs ( what a lovely name :hmmmm seems like a nice boy) for correcting my grammar you're so clever.

I've worked for R.M only 20 years so you'll be much more informed than an idiot like me regarding practise, but lets not forget here i'm not the one who's in bother am I, so just perhaps it's not me who is the idiot eh :whistle .

You don't seem to be getting too much support here, I do understand it's all of us who are wrong and you are right regarding this matter because you are so clever sexy Legs. On a site where it is of paramount importance to conceal ones identity i'm not the one who has disclosed what second rate football team I was a failure at (were there many other Posties who played in your team won't take too much working out will it :d'oh! ) sorry i'm sure you would be still playing for Man U keeping Rooney on the bench if you didn't have some unfortunate career ending injury you will enlighten all of us idiots on.

Probably best to end this thread like you said Sexy Legs (lovely name for a nice lady boy did you think of it yourself?) i would try telling you again it's not us who haven't read your post, but you who don't understand the concept of working your hours but you can't put there what the good lord forgot can you :arrrghhh :arrrghhh

Anyway Sexy Legs you have a nice night with any luck in the morning for your rudeness to others on here you will get conduct coded good and proper, now wouldn't that be funny :dance :dance :dance

Yours Faithfully
An Idiotic Postman (who understands the rules) :wave :wave :wave ........
Day off tomorrow!

I can see why you've been a postie for 20 years now, best get that brain cell off to bed as you'll be needing it tomorrow to try and read the funny squiggles on the letters, they're called addresses!

:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: .........

Your rudeness and insults seem endless, water off a ducks back to me though old lad.

What's wrong with being a postman for 20 years, posties come from all walks off life and very few are thick!!!!!!, sadly you seem to think we all are.

Oh just for your information personally I used to work in engineering as a senior manager, have endless qualifications (yes I know I can't spell) when I was younger and put all the hours in God sent earning a lot of money, opted to be a postman way back when it was a good stress free job as I was able to save a lot of money from my previous job to luckily afford myself and family a good lifestyle ( i.e live in a large 3 bedroom detatched house, have a 60 plate car on the drive, take at least 2 foreign holls a year and have a sizeable pension to look forward to from my previous employer when i'm 60)

Just have a go at being more civil and show your colleagues a little more respect in future, you may get a little more help and sympathy from this excellent informative forum and it's patrons......
fng
Posts: 462
Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
Gender: Male

Re: Making Time

Post by fng »

Cheetah wrote: Just have a go at being more civil and show your colleagues a little more respect in future, you may get a little more help and sympathy from this excellent informative forum and it's patrons......
:Applause :Applause :Applause
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
SexyLegs
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 393
Joined: 13 Apr 2010, 16:00
Gender: Male

Re: Making Time

Post by SexyLegs »

Cheetah wrote:
SexyLegs wrote:
Cheetah wrote:
SexyLegs wrote:
Cheetah wrote:
Well there is some justice in this job :Very Happy :Very Happy

I have read many of your posts and thought it's only a matter of time...... Well that time has come so stop cribing :left: (you must mean cribbing) and telling tales "he does this and he does that" and take your punishment like a man....
You, Me and everyone else on here are payed :left: (surely you mean paid) to work your hours. I'm against dragging the job out but even more against you "runners" killing the job and working at a sub standard rushed level giving scant regard to mail security (leaving mail hanging out of letter boxes etc), customers property (fence/garden jumpers etc).
Learn your lesson, do the job properly and stop berating and dissrespecting :left: (surely you mean disrespecting) your colleagues who are fighting to preserve their future by doing the job correctly :dance :dance
Well, your grammar is second rate cheetah, much like your advice, been a postie long? :Applause
Thank you so much Sexy Legs ( what a lovely name :hmmmm seems like a nice boy) for correcting my grammar you're so clever.

I've worked for R.M only 20 years so you'll be much more informed than an idiot like me regarding practise, but lets not forget here i'm not the one who's in bother am I, so just perhaps it's not me who is the idiot eh :whistle .

You don't seem to be getting too much support here, I do understand it's all of us who are wrong and you are right regarding this matter because you are so clever sexy Legs. On a site where it is of paramount importance to conceal ones identity i'm not the one who has disclosed what second rate football team I was a failure at (were there many other Posties who played in your team won't take too much working out will it :d'oh! ) sorry i'm sure you would be still playing for Man U keeping Rooney on the bench if you didn't have some unfortunate career ending injury you will enlighten all of us idiots on.

Probably best to end this thread like you said Sexy Legs (lovely name for a nice lady boy did you think of it yourself?) i would try telling you again it's not us who haven't read your post, but you who don't understand the concept of working your hours but you can't put there what the good lord forgot can you :arrrghhh :arrrghhh

Anyway Sexy Legs you have a nice night with any luck in the morning for your rudeness to others on here you will get conduct coded good and proper, now wouldn't that be funny :dance :dance :dance

Yours Faithfully
An Idiotic Postman (who understands the rules) :wave :wave :wave ........
Day off tomorrow!

I can see why you've been a postie for 20 years now, best get that brain cell off to bed as you'll be needing it tomorrow to try and read the funny squiggles on the letters, they're called addresses!

:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: .........

Your rudeness and insults seem endless, water off a ducks back to me though old lad.

What's wrong with being a postman for 20 years, posties come from all walks off life and very few are thick!!!!!!, sadly you seem to think we all are.

Oh just for your information personally I used to work in engineering as a senior manager, have endless qualifications (yes I know I can't spell) when I was younger and put all the hours in God sent earning a lot of money, opted to be a postman way back when it was a good stress free job as I was able to save a lot of money from my previous job to luckily afford myself and family a good lifestyle ( i.e live in a large 3 bedroom detatched house, have a 60 plate car on the drive, take at least 2 foreign holls a year and have a sizeable pension to look forward to from my previous employer when i'm 60)

Just have a go at being more civil and show your colleagues a little more respect in future, you may get a little more help and sympathy from this excellent informative forum and it's patrons......
How nice for you cheetah, I'm off to Greece in 3 weeks for a holiday with my wife and then 1 day after I come back I'm off to Spain for a weeks golf, that's 2 foreign hols in 3 weeks, but if you're happy with your 2 in 12 months then go you!

Just learn to spell, then you wouldn't leave yourself wide open to the piss being ripped out of you......lesson learnt? I hope so :dance

And as for you fng - you certainly ain't l'oreal! lol
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Making Time

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Topic Locked - the baiting was getting boring, as was the name calling.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.