Cheerio Pick. You've moved from Postman Pat to Thomas the Tank Engine! Another Bugger that's going to stop us in the street and say, "I used to be a Postie....I remember when we used to start earlier at 0900, I only had 6 bags of mail, and I'd Run round and knock of early by 1800...Those were the days"! Good Luck Mate.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
What are you doing train driver?, I was looking to get into that game but was very difficult to get job. Seems to be you need to know someone who works there, a bit like working as a manager at royalmail.
Very best wishes Pick ! Sounds a great job , just like this one USED to be !!! Take care mate and best wishes :-) and do drop in still to add your thoughts !