1. The ballot is postal
2. Some man the picket line. We don't go in to work.
3. Some accept the majority decision to strike and strike with their colleagues. Some break the strike. There is rarely enough of them to do any meaningful work.
4. There is no pay.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
strike again
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: strike again
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: strike again
Their soul passes through the gates of hell..and/or they usually make acting manager.fng wrote: 3- what happens to the guys that say no.... do they carry on working, if there are enough bodies to sort the mail or do rm find other non delivery jobs for them to do
You have much to learn.4- for those on strike is there any pay at all from rm or the union?
First lesson...no....and no.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
fng
- Posts: 462
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
- Gender: Male
Re: strike again
Thanks for the answers guys - fng
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"