ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Get Out Of The Royal Mail Shambles ASAP.....

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
wayoutman
Posts: 238
Joined: 02 Jun 2011, 16:44
Gender: Male

Re: Get Out Of The Royal Mail Shambles ASAP.....

Post by wayoutman »

labbloke wrote:
The Enemy wrote:
BELIAL wrote:Very big twat
That I may be, but I'm also someone 'knows the score'.... do you?
Yeh you got beaten, and in your post match interview, youve got plenty of excuses for your defeat. :crazy:

batesy doesnt do post match interviews, why would he?

can we assume you are ex-management ken?
wayoutman
Posts: 238
Joined: 02 Jun 2011, 16:44
Gender: Male

Re: Get Out Of The Royal Mail Shambles ASAP.....

Post by wayoutman »

ken, are you adam crosier?

that would fit with the LUFC connection, but why would you pretend to be batesy :hmmmm
The Enemy
Posts: 20
Joined: 24 Aug 2011, 16:08
Gender: Male

Re: Get Out Of The Royal Mail Shambles ASAP.....

Post by The Enemy »

wayoutman wrote:
labbloke wrote:
The Enemy wrote:
BELIAL wrote:Very big twat
That I may be, but I'm also someone 'knows the score'.... do you?
Yeh you got beaten, and in your post match interview, youve got plenty of excuses for your defeat. :crazy:



can we assume you are ex-management ken?
No, I'm not ex-management. Ex 'Blue Shirt'.

But I'm from the days when - believe it or not - it was possible to get to know management, even make friends and acquaintences (obviously you'd still be VERY careful about who you socialised with!!). DOMs etc tended to stay around for much, much longer in those days - and even when they did, they almost always moved locally. The MLO and admin offices were nearby, so it was easy to keep in contact.

I'm not saying that I know EVERYTHING, but I do know a fair bit, and I'm always happy to give fellow blue shirts a glimpse into areas of the business they may not be familiar with. Why? Because, at one time, I loved the job, I loved the laughs with my mates, loved doing something worthwhile, loved providing a service.... They DELIBERATELY wrecked all that. So, in my own little way, I feel it'd be a good thing to enlighten people who may be unaware of certain things.
Edward Hunter
Posts: 680
Joined: 23 May 2007, 22:30

Re: Get Out Of The Royal Mail Shambles ASAP.....

Post by Edward Hunter »

I recently heard this on the grapevine, lots of managers,especially the £60 a week mob who have never (and will never) be made up to a proper grade, are getting sent back to blueshirts. TBH Ken i totally agree with you about the job.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Get Out Of The Royal Mail Shambles ASAP.....

Post by DGP1 »

Edward Hunter wrote:I recently heard this on the grapevine, lots of managers,especially the £60 a week mob who have never (and will never) be made up to a proper grade, are getting sent back to blueshirts. TBH Ken i totally agree with you about the job.
That's what's supposed to happen over here too, I can't see it as we need them to deliver all the cut off/vacant duties :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
kevpeters
Posts: 11
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 19:44
Gender: Male

Re: Get Out Of The Royal Mail Shambles ASAP.....

Post by kevpeters »

Been there 22 years since i was 19 earn good money and see loads of my kids most people get lazy, if you dont like it sod off and leave
pickaname
Posts: 1467
Joined: 11 Sep 2007, 20:24

Re: Get Out Of The Royal Mail Shambles ASAP.....

Post by pickaname »

kevpeters wrote: if you dont like it sod off and leave
Exactly what my manager tells me everyday...dogs body is the word i think
dblad
Posts: 448
Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 18:26
Gender: Male

Re: Get Out Of The Royal Mail Shambles ASAP.....

Post by dblad »

kevpeters wrote:Been there 22 years since i was 19 earn good money and see loads of my kids most people get lazy, if you dont like it sod off and leave
I'm guessing you haven't read every post of his. :d'oh!