ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Previous day's mail brought back.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Robbo318
Posts: 64
Joined: 20 Oct 2007, 16:37

Re: Previous day's mail brought back.

Post by Robbo318 »

The PHG that was on this round about 12 years ago, did a bag & a half, the half bag of mail left was dumped on my fitting loose when I went in this morning (could have put it in the fitting at least) I was not best pleased, but just got on with it. Got done by 1.30pm just in time for break.

The thing that tickles me is the PHG that "did her best" is a stickler for when you bring mail back, for why I didn't complete?

Not at easy as it were 12 years ago were it? :so there