ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Closing gates
-
Robtor
- Posts: 104
- Joined: 11 Nov 2010, 11:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Closing gates
The forum is more a place for people to relax and have a natter about what they feel like, not to tackle your so called, "big issues".
And wow, have you ever been to school?
And wow, have you ever been to school?
-
gunny3k
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 19:12
- Gender: Male
Re: Closing gates
Abit OT but has anybody had a letterbox fall off into their hand? What did you do? 
-
crazyshrew
- Posts: 584
- Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
- Gender: Female
- Location: Coastal, South West
Re: Closing gates
have had several letterboxes come off in my hand, i usually just drop em and scarper smartish!
-
arty_morty
- Posts: 282
- Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 13:07
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Re: Closing gates
Happened to me todaygunny3k wrote:Abit OT but has anybody had a letterbox fall off into their hand? What did you do?
I staged a Roger Moore impersonator festival in my local village. There were a lot of eyebrows raised, I can tell you.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Closing gates
Yep, some of them are just balanced on and the minute you touch them they clatter to the ground, not my problem if they have dodgy plates on.crazyshrew wrote:have had several letterboxes come off in my hand, i usually just drop em and scarper smartish!
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Closing gates
Last time I told someone they had a dodgy plate on my estate, they said "Crap" and moved their car ................DGP1 wrote:Yep, some of them are just balanced on and the minute you touch them they clatter to the ground, not my problem if they have dodgy plates on.crazyshrew wrote:have had several letterboxes come off in my hand, i usually just drop em and scarper smartish!
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Closing gates
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Last time I told someone they had a dodgy plate on my estate, they said "Crap" and moved their car ................DGP1 wrote:Yep, some of them are just balanced on and the minute you touch them they clatter to the ground, not my problem if they have dodgy plates on.crazyshrew wrote:have had several letterboxes come off in my hand, i usually just drop em and scarper smartish!
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio