ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

wheres our money??

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: wheres our money??

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

maisymoo04 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
spoodoo wrote:a young maggie thatcher,,
Young :hmmmm :nervous :chuckle :chuckle although she does have a certain something about her :oops: :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
i wouldnt say no :nervous :oops:
Even when she was 20 I would have declined
maggie.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: wheres our money??

Post by maisymoo04 »

teebs come on mate out with the lads 130am nite clib moya walks in ,oh hi maisymoo hows it goin,come here and give me a big sloppy kiss :whistle :chuckle
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"