www.myroyalmail.com: coming to a computer near you
We all know the convenience and importance of being able to find workplace information on any computer at any time, at work or at home. But it’s a facility few of us have. That's set to change soon, though, with a new website dedicated to keeping our Royal Mail people fully in the picture, launching later this spring. As well as giving you easier access to some of the essential tools of the job and an insight into what many of your colleagues are doing, it’ll be the dedicated channel for key messages reaching you as soon as they’re available. Look out for announcements on the intranet and in Courier. Expect to see the new link on this page too.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Intranet
-
PhilthyPhil
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: 23 Nov 2007, 19:15
Re: Intranet
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Intranet
Riiiiiight, that will be to replace the 42 inch flat panel screens which haven't been pumping out claptrap for the last few months then...........think I'll set it as my homepage...............apparently there are pictures of naked members of staff who choose not to wear their uniform during the summer months so that they last longer..........personally I think it's a ploy to get peoples interest so they'll log inPhilthyPhil wrote:www.myroyalmail.com: coming to a computer near you
We all know the convenience and importance of being able to find workplace information on any computer at any time, at work or at home. But it’s a facility few of us have. That's set to change soon, though, with a new website dedicated to keeping our Royal Mail people fully in the picture, launching later this spring. As well as giving you easier access to some of the essential tools of the job and an insight into what many of your colleagues are doing, it’ll be the dedicated channel for key messages reaching you as soon as they’re available. Look out for announcements on the intranet and in Courier. Expect to see the new link on this page too.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Intranet
Well don't blame me bd, I sent the nude pictures but they said it may give people insecurity issuesBig Daz wrote:Still Waiting.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Intranet
Personally I didn't see anything wrong with the caption, I mean there's Batman, Spiderman, Ironman..........what's so wrong about Pythonman 
-
Indy
- Posts: 977
- Joined: 03 May 2010, 07:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Intranet
I ask my manager he asks me what I want it for I tell him and then he lets me use his account..... simple really. The only really interesting thing I've come across on it is the vacancies.disheartened wrote:Can us mere commoners have access to the RM Intranet or is it just for management?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Intranet
Depends on the species - A pygmy python.dvbuk55 wrote:Personally I didn't see anything wrong with the caption, I mean there's Batman, Spiderman, Ironman..........what's so wrong about Pythonman

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Intranet
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Depends on the species - A pygmy python.dvbuk55 wrote:Personally I didn't see anything wrong with the caption, I mean there's Batman, Spiderman, Ironman..........what's so wrong about Pythonman![]()
![]()