I'm sorry but thats just complete bollocks! (excuse my french!)postman 2011 wrote:When I am asked why I am leaving I am going to try my best to leave on good terms so will say that job is just not for me... Hopefully they will treat my replacement a bit better
Your screwing over the NEXT person that does your job in exactly the same way that people that come in early 'make the job work'. Its perfectly easy to be nice and civil when telling your DOM/LM that the reason your leaving is the way you've been treated. Maybe the reason you've been treated the way that you have is because the last person that did your job ALSO wanted to leave "on good terms"
PLEASE, do the right thing!
Good luck with whatever you choose to do next and I'm sure your buddies would like you to keep in contact!