ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551 Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus
Post
by DGP1 » 11 Aug 2011, 22:29
Stormproof wrote: DGP1 wrote:
You couldn't handle her.............sometimes I wish I didn't have too
I'm now sending your Mrs a link to this thread
Patio Battleships D2
No chance, I'm in the good books at the moment, until tomorrow anyway
And as an update - my wage slip didn't arrive today
just as long as the money goes in tomorrow I think I'll be ok
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819 Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male
Post
by POSTMAN » 11 Aug 2011, 22:32
Mine didn't either,they do seem to arrive now when they feel like it,any one from MC's any ideas?
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116 Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female
Post
by Stormproof » 11 Aug 2011, 22:37
Perhaps they will be coming by DSA now
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
DGP1
Posts: 15551 Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus
Post
by DGP1 » 11 Aug 2011, 22:45
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Sick Postie
Posts: 91 Joined: 12 Jul 2007, 20:51
Gender: Female
Location: Ulster
Post
by Sick Postie » 12 Aug 2011, 05:09
No wage slip, but the important bit is that the money has gone into the bank ok, online banking has its uses
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650 Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male
Post
by dvbuk55 » 12 Aug 2011, 12:03
DGP1 wrote:
You couldn't handle her.............sometimes I wish I didn't have too
She told me she only bothers when you have a bag over your head