My point exactly.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
People selling stamps on eBay!
-
fng
- Posts: 462
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
- Gender: Male
Re: People selling stamps on eBay!
I agree with you if your point is that this could not be readily proved if it had not previously been cancelled. Uncancelled stamps cut from envelopes are for sale on ebay and if these are glued to envelopes, being more difficult to peel off with the recent security cuts in them, then Royal Mail's assumption might be that they had been reused, but that is not necessarily the case.[/quote]
My point exactly.
My point exactly.
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"