ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Fed up
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Fed up
teebs am not bein funny mate so dont take it the wrong way,our you a rep just askin 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Fed up
Not an accredited rep - No. Just an activist who likes to stay informed.maisymoo04 wrote:teebs am not bein funny mate so dont take it the wrong way,our you a rep just askin
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Fed up
what would your view be on a office rep bein a D O M SUPPORT tricky 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Fed up
Depends entirely on the individual concerned not on their role in the office.maisymoo04 wrote:what would your view be on a office rep bein a D O M SUPPORT tricky
We have 3 DOM support staff one is active in the Union, another is a member and honours the strikes. The last one is as far as I know an ex PHG and not sure if he is a union member or not, or if he breaks the strikes.
Its not the job that people do that anyone should be concerned about in my opinion, but their actions and track record. I don't think even a members politics should be of concern, unless it goes against the core values of being a rep, anyone who is willing, capable and who has the support of the local members should be given a chance.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Fed up
I doubt if an office would vote for a DOM support as a unit rep.
They've clearly nailed their colours to the mast. You can't be on both sides.
If a rep chooses to become a DOM support he should stand down or seek re election ( if he wants.)
Making a unit rep up as some sort of management is usually a way to castrate the union.
If he wants to take part in such a charade........
They've clearly nailed their colours to the mast. You can't be on both sides.
If a rep chooses to become a DOM support he should stand down or seek re election ( if he wants.)
Making a unit rep up as some sort of management is usually a way to castrate the union.
If he wants to take part in such a charade........
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Fed up
i no were ye comin from clash,i thort the same aswell as a said tricky.and teebs answer is true aswell. 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Fed up
Whay does DOM support do exactly?
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Fed up
V pay , missorts,A plus,helps phg,sits down with the dim to do staffing,well in our place thats what they do.so really its the doms work.not bad £35000 year for doin nowt bein a dim.everyones prob different all over.
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Fed up
Ours do the daily, weekly monthly, yearly reports that only require inputting figures, Overtime recording, pay, a plus, etc.maisymoo04 wrote:V pay , missorts,A plus,helps phg,sits down with the dim to do staffing,well in our place thats what they do.so really its the doms work.not bad £35000 year for doin nowt bein a dim.everyones prob different all over.
The DOM does all the other stuff which is ....................................... when I find out I'll get back to you.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.