I heard that the test ones came with an umbrella as an optional extra.....
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
waterproof jacket not waterproof!
-
luddite
- Posts: 451
- Joined: 06 May 2008, 20:24
Re: waterproof jacket not waterproof!
You must have the "Test" version. Passed trials with flying colours, then RM went and bought the cheap crap , similar looking ones instead![/quote]
I heard that the test ones came with an umbrella as an optional extra.....
I heard that the test ones came with an umbrella as an optional extra.....
-
slave
- Posts: 433
- Joined: 20 Sep 2007, 21:39
- Location: North West
Re: waterproof jacket not waterproof!
Light shower-proof at best, with these hefty downpours we've been having recently I opted to carry/wear the big coat around with me, not ideal but better than being completely soaked to the skin!