duh duh da duh da...CLINTEASTWOOD wrote:mnenm menem
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
yet again our own worst enemies
-
GHOSTman
- Posts: 283
- Joined: 16 Dec 2009, 08:48
- Gender: Male
Re: yet again our own worst enemies
-
pokos27
- Posts: 657
- Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 19:32
- Gender: Male
Re: yet again our own worst enemies
Never rush, it will always lead to hours cut, just work at a steady pace, people should slow down on ips as well.
you get out later and deliver less.
you get out later and deliver less.
-
ronpetetrevchris
- Posts: 503
- Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 17:55
Re: yet again our own worst enemies
Thr criteria for the revisioN (IWT, GEO) was set at national level, we lost that fight when we accpeted the deal. As regards the walk length they looked ok, certainly less than we had before but no-one, including myself, properly understood just how much time a trolley would add to a 4 hour walk.north london driver wrote:halfull wrote:a manager would neva scare me into using a pouch! park&loop is s**t and you just bring all the stuff back on your time! simple! if a postie lets a manager bully him he needs to grow a pair!
park and loop
the offices who have this now working in their areas did the staff vote this in.
and to be honest with you all i have no idea how this works but staff must have had a say
before it was brought in.it does seem that most offices hate this new idea so why was management
allowered to introduce it to delivery offices.
The indoor workload was set at 100+ bsi, and we have never achieved that in our d.o. but again that was set at national level. We are in the 12 week PIR and so i plan to have a vote at the end of this so at least it is an informed vote, but how we can dissagree national standards i dont know.
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: yet again our own worst enemies
You and dvbuk remind me of the two grumpy old codgers in the Muppets!DGP1 wrote:I actually like The Muppets, more like we work with arseholesfishtank wrote:We work with lots of muppets.
I'm starting to think the muppets are the majority...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: yet again our own worst enemies
Ahhhh Statler and Waldorfbaldrick wrote:You and dvbuk remind me of the two grumpy old codgers in the Muppets!DGP1 wrote:I actually like The Muppets, more like we work with arseholesfishtank wrote:We work with lots of muppets.
I'm starting to think the muppets are the majority...![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Danelectro
- Posts: 1058
- Joined: 13 Apr 2008, 01:02
Re: yet again our own worst enemies
BSI 100 in IWT is not agreed(so gibson,dingo etc say!) it is down to local agreement.IWT is initially set at BSI 100 thoughronpetetrevchris wrote: Thr criteria for the revisioN (IWT, GEO) was set at national level, we lost that fight when we accpeted the deal.
not many offices seem to have got anything less than that.Area and Div reps have been agreeing it over local reps
but if that happens gonna try a vote of no confidence and tough it out in my office and see where it goes(thats if
kermit,miss piggie,gonzo and the cookie monster are up for it!)
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: yet again our own worst enemies
I would just like to say baldrick that I do not consider 49 oldbaldrick wrote:You and dvbuk remind me of the two grumpy old codgers in the Muppets!DGP1 wrote:I actually like The Muppets, more like we work with arseholesfishtank wrote:We work with lots of muppets.
I'm starting to think the muppets are the majority...![]()
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: yet again our own worst enemies
The last time you saw 49 was the number on a doordvbuk55 wrote:I would just like to say baldrick that I do not consider 49 oldbaldrick wrote:You and dvbuk remind me of the two grumpy old codgers in the Muppets!DGP1 wrote:I actually like The Muppets, more like we work with arseholesfishtank wrote:We work with lots of muppets.
I'm starting to think the muppets are the majority...![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: yet again our own worst enemies
His eyesight is probably failing and he misstyped - should be 94!DGP1 wrote:The last time you saw 49 was the number on a doordvbuk55 wrote:I would just like to say baldrick that I do not consider 49 oldbaldrick wrote:You and dvbuk remind me of the two grumpy old codgers in the Muppets!DGP1 wrote:I actually like The Muppets, more like we work with arseholesfishtank wrote:We work with lots of muppets.
I'm starting to think the muppets are the majority...![]()
![]()
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: yet again our own worst enemies
I didn't say I was 49, you cheeky pair of bankers, I just said I didn't think it was old
maybe there is a chance of a misspelling now and again. 
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: yet again our own worst enemies
Oi you, don't you call me a banker.........I haven't caused the world's financial markets to collapse because of my greed................oh wait, it was rhyming slangdvbuk55 wrote:I didn't say I was 49, you cheeky pair of bankers, I just said I didn't think it was old![]()
![]()
![]()
maybe there is a chance of a misspelling now and again.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: yet again our own worst enemies
Yes and how do we know you haven't got a secret stash under your bed? and we aren't talking porn here, that is a givenDGP1 wrote:Oi you, don't you call me a banker.........I haven't caused the world's financial markets to collapse because of my greed................oh wait, it was rhyming slangdvbuk55 wrote:I didn't say I was 49, you cheeky pair of bankers, I just said I didn't think it was old![]()
![]()
![]()
maybe there is a chance of a misspelling now and again.
![]()
-
wiganpostie
- Posts: 670
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
- Gender: Male
Re: yet again our own worst enemies
Our revision also came in on Monday. On the first day, everyone was quite militant, refusing to work before their start time, actually taking breaks, etc. Unfortunately it didn't last past the first day for about half of the section, as quite a few are already back to their old ways of rushing round like blue arsed flies. A handful have also been spotted not using their trolleys and management have been informed of this, but they are turning a blind eye.ronpetetrevchris wrote:Started revision last week, 12 week trial started last week.
Went wrong on day one, peope were coming back over two hours late on early day, but teething problems, yeah?
As the days pass the pressure builds, on members on dom and lino's
Then SNAP, managers encouraging people to come in early, dont use trolleys etc. People s**t themselves as they are pulled in to be "interrogated" about their performance and it all collapses into a state of fear and cowardice. Then of course there are those that never even used the trolleys and made eveyone doing the job properly look like idiots.People now running around with bags on their back trying to get done on time and the managers turning a blind eye to everything to make their DSM hAPPY.
WHAT THE F HOPE HAVE WE GOT AS A WORKFORCE?????????
-
Big Daz
- Posts: 5668
- Joined: 17 Apr 2007, 20:27
- Gender: Male
Re: yet again our own worst enemies
pokos27 wrote:Never rush, it will always lead to hours cut, just work at a steady pace, people should slow down on ips as well.
you get out later and deliver less.
IWT wants us to speed up, but then the figures in it are flawed as the DOM is counting more trays and yorks coming through the door than what the MC claim they are sending and his budget is set too low as its based on the savings target from the NSM revision rather than the actual savings figure that was agreed.
-
blackadder
- Posts: 584
- Joined: 04 Jul 2007, 20:49
- Location: deep south
Re: yet again our own worst enemies
posties are in fear of losing there jobs thats why they trying to do the impossible. who wants to be draged into the office and explain why they couldnt do the job especilly if u are lets say in the late autumn of your life.
the path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devils own satanic herd