I will go in tommorow, and have it out with him. I am confident that he will assure me that you have got the wrong end of the stick.
I look forward to an appology from you all.
Nurse, i can hear the voices again
There is a Glasgow office (Castlemilk I think) whose EP has been measured at 225.Body Beyond Repair wrote:
EP targets have to be currently maintained also ....the highest EP in each i hazard a guess for now,
fishtank wrote:
This vid.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn9nxp-Snw8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;![]()
'wrong end of the stick' is right, we,ve got the shitty end.bexhil palace wrote:You must all be mistaken. we are in the middle of our revision, and we were assured by the Dom, that on the implementation of the new duties, we would receive all the monies owed to us.Are you seriously telling me that RM can't be trusted to honour an agreement![]()
I will go in tommorow, and have it out with him. I am confident that he will assure me that you have got the wrong end of the stick.
I look forward to an appology from you all.
Nurse, i can hear the voices again
I cant get my head round why there is such a wide variance in EP,i heard there was an officeclashcityrocker wrote:There is a Glasgow office (Castlemilk I think) whose EP has been measured at 225.Body Beyond Repair wrote:
EP targets have to be currently maintained also ....the highest EP in each i hazard a guess for now,
I'll write that again 225.
Nope, not from Durham..............in fact I'm beginning to smell a rat here, when we first had P&L instituted more than two years ago.......the model we were given was..................DURHAM and the union said to go along with it. I'm now wondering if Durham is actually a fictitious setting and they are really actors disguised as postmen.Danelectro wrote:fishtank wrote:
This vid.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn9nxp-Snw8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;![]()
![]()
aye that vid!! Who said you cannae shine a shite!
Anybody on here from Durham?
Yes it is! He must just replenish his trolley there for the second half of his delivery.fishtank wrote:If you watch the vid the guy pushing the HCT out the gate pushes it past a sign for Harehills D.O.
Isn't that in Leeds?
Are you sure it's not a "HAPPY MEAL" (MacDonalds) you meanBody Beyond Repair wrote:Fishtank be interested to know who signed that off maybe he can get us a "happy deal"
No that desperate i'd sell ma soul but the agreement is the agreement.