People at my office continue to use cars despite the revision and both the rep and dom turn a blind eye Fair enough.
BUT why would you want to wear out your own car delivering post when you dont have to ?
I mean i get funny when i have to pick the kids up from school in the winter and they end up getting mud in the back. I quite like my car clean and tidy and have no wish to use it as a van, other wise i would have bought one and saved a huge wedge of cash.
I just dont get it these days as its not as if the car drivers make loads of time anymore.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
DGP1 wrote:It's nice that wee calpsy is happy now, vainly defending somebody with no insurance and getting indignant about those who laugh at him.............I suppose it's better than being out on the street corners, hanging out with his hoodie up and drinking a bottle of Strongbow
AGAIN another attempt at a put down . You dont know me from Adam YET u seem to think u do . Your comments are you clutching at straws .
Small tip for you in life wee man .......... if your in a hole ...... STOP FKIN DIGGING ! ! ! !
Keep up the good work . Your givin us all a laugh .
As a closing remark ....... how many times was it today you said yes to ur boss ??
No need to reply .
ffs please use proper words.
OK, I may not know you personally but I do know your type, running around, using your car and never saying no to your DOM. Just because you can't stand up for yourself doesn't mean that other can't too.
On the bright side, at least my car isin't getting wrecked carrying around RM work.................but then you're only doing it to help you
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
ANOTHER FAIL ! ! ? ? ? Jeez give up . Most people get the message sooner or later . . . . . But ONLY being able to pick up on SPELLING ? ?
I bet ur ( yes it should be YOU'RE ) a big hit in ur DO ............. DOM shouts out " Anyone wanna do ........ " and b4 he gets to finish you shout out YES ME SIR ! ! !
Keep trying to get one over me ........ its so so funny cos you know you dont have a chance .
As for spelling or education or lifestyle .......... PLEASE dont go down that route as I will embarrass you all day long .
calpsy wrote:ANOTHER FAIL ! ! ? ? ? Jeez give up . Most people get the message sooner or later . . . . . But ONLY being able to pick up on SPELLING ? ?
I bet ur ( yes it should be YOU'RE ) a big hit in ur DO ............. DOM shouts out " Anyone wanna do ........ " and b4 he gets to finish you shout out YES ME SIR ! ! !
Keep trying to get one over me ........ its so so funny cos you know you dont have a chance .
As for spelling or education or lifestyle .......... PLEASE dont go down that route as I will embarrass you all day long .
Lifestyle.................you only come onto this site to try to wind people up so that sort of speaks volumes about yours and as for your education..............you're not bright enough to not use your car so I think that sort of speaks your your intellect
And as for getting on over on you..............you really are full of yourself, I couldn't care less about you just that it's fun to take the piss out of you (and your fellow car drivers for ruining their personal vehicles for no financial gain ).
ps. don't is spelt with an apostrophe
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
calpsy wrote:Struggling as always . Keep up the good work . U still stayig with mummy or did u have enough points for a house ?
DVBUK wot bike u got ?
OMG you've really got me now I'm so upset now, I don't know what I'm going to do now................oh yes, get into my car with low mileage and low running costs (because i don't load it up with loads of mail from RM) and go anywhere I like (just as long as my mummy allows me ).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
calpsy wrote:HA HA HA stop it ur killin me . Dream on .
I see u opted for the bone instead of the other . Shame but its wot i expected .
Now let it go ........ ur embarrassing .
Your bone may intrigue me but really................anyway, your English really needs to improve because it's getting more and more difficult to understand you..................................................unless it's 'use your car to help RM' then I do understand that (it's stupid but at least I can understand it ).
I might have to trade in my Porsche for a Bentley to be able to carry the weight of my bags
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
THREAD LOCKED BECAUSE IT WAS GETTING BORING AND NEITHER OF YOU WERE GOING TO GIVE UP.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.