Not really calpsy, you'd be amazed at how my life has had its moments.......in and out of the forces. Still I have no need to justify or resort to threats to a person of your ilkcalpsy wrote:HA HA HA TOOOOOO FUNNY DVBUK .
I guess from your comments YOU were the small kid at a fight shouting GET HIM or KICK HIM etc etc but in reality you'd run a mile .
Keep up the good work .
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Britian Toughest Cops
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
-
bunkerland
- Posts: 546
- Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
Never mind a van,that's crewbus material! You could save your office thousands and achieve fame and fortune on the front page of next months Courier.sidewinder wrote:Whoa. You'd be golden boy to you're boss. Drop the seats and hey presto a van! Take all your packets, golf trolley etc etc for free. Brilliant idea.fishtank wrote:My boss would love it if i used my car.
It's a seven seater....think of the savings....
What power to have,use it wisely!
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Britain Toughest Cops
some on this thread may find this funny, others may not but may need something checking.


All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
Back on the subject again................watched it last night and it was even funnier, how I laughed (and then thought to myself - that could've been calpsy, driving around without proper insurance just waiting to have an accident and then cry that he THOUGHT he had proper insurance).
ps. I have a 4x4 so I'm sure my DOM would have loved me to use it in the winter to get to all those places that normal vehicles couldn't but the job doesn't pay for me to use it so I don't (even if they did pay I still wouldn't use it because that's the kind of annoying person I am
).
ps. I have a 4x4 so I'm sure my DOM would have loved me to use it in the winter to get to all those places that normal vehicles couldn't but the job doesn't pay for me to use it so I don't (even if they did pay I still wouldn't use it because that's the kind of annoying person I am
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
calpsy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 18 Jan 2009, 18:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
Oh dear . Where was the threat ? ? As i said before .... you need people around you to feel safe . I know a few people that were bullied at school that joined the services . That what happened to you ?? Why u leave ?? nah dont answer that .dvbuk55 wrote:Not really calpsy, you'd be amazed at how my life has had its moments.......in and out of the forces. Still I have no need to justify or resort to threats to a person of your ilkcalpsy wrote:HA HA HA TOOOOOO FUNNY DVBUK .
I guess from your comments YOU were the small kid at a fight shouting GET HIM or KICK HIM etc etc but in reality you'd run a mile .
Keep up the good work .
-
calpsy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 18 Jan 2009, 18:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
What a great life you lead . watching a program AGAIN and finding it EVEN FUNNIER ? ? wow . u need to relaxDGP1 wrote:Back on the subject again................watched it last night and it was even funnier, how I laughed (and then thought to myself - that could've been calpsy, driving around without proper insurance just waiting to have an accident and then cry that he THOUGHT he had proper insurance).
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
ps. I have a 4x4 so I'm sure my DOM would have loved me to use it in the winter to get to all those places that normal vehicles couldn't but the job doesn't pay for me to use it so I don't (even if they did pay I still wouldn't use it because that's the kind of annoying person I am).
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
Why did I leave school? Well eventually you have to, you'll have to one day. I keep looking round but there's only me.calpsy wrote:Oh dear . Where was the threat ? ? As i said before .... you need people around you to feel safe . I know a few people that were bullied at school that joined the services . That what happened to you ?? Why u leave ?? nah dont answer that .dvbuk55 wrote:Not really calpsy, you'd be amazed at how my life has had its moments.......in and out of the forces. Still I have no need to justify or resort to threats to a person of your ilkcalpsy wrote:HA HA HA TOOOOOO FUNNY DVBUK .
I guess from your comments YOU were the small kid at a fight shouting GET HIM or KICK HIM etc etc but in reality you'd run a mile .
Keep up the good work .
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
I only watched the car part again.............and thinking back to it I'm laughing even hardercalpsy wrote:What a great life you lead . watching a program AGAIN and finding it EVEN FUNNIER ? ? wow . u need to relaxDGP1 wrote:Back on the subject again................watched it last night and it was even funnier, how I laughed (and then thought to myself - that could've been calpsy, driving around without proper insurance just waiting to have an accident and then cry that he THOUGHT he had proper insurance).
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
ps. I have a 4x4 so I'm sure my DOM would have loved me to use it in the winter to get to all those places that normal vehicles couldn't but the job doesn't pay for me to use it so I don't (even if they did pay I still wouldn't use it because that's the kind of annoying person I am).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
calpsy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 18 Jan 2009, 18:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
Nice try but FAIL ! most at least TRY and be funny or witty .
Keep trying girls .
Keep trying girls .
-
robg
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 22:41
- Gender: Male
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
calpsy wrote:DGP1 ..... i guess from your replies your a yes man with no balls to say no ? ? thought so .DGP1 wrote:PMSL but I thought calpsy was supposed to stop using his car for delivery
Name calling ??? big man online . real life ?? read the above . manager TELLS you wot to do and u say yes boss .
Taking your own car out for free, uninsured, is really standing up to the man
-
bunkerland
- Posts: 546
- Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
What's the big deal about taking cars to work anyway,i mean people in other jobs do it don't they? Only the other night i was watching clips of Lybian anti-Gaddafi rebels and they were all taking their own cars into battle,
apart from the obvious safety implications of this,i'm pretty sure most of them wouldn't of had the appropriate insurance either!
The whole thing seemed to be some sort of starburst/gun share thing.
Come to think of it there were some other comparisons to RM too...............they were a badly led group of individuals all wearing a mix-match of ill fitting uniform ,just looking for any hint of decent leadership. When finally they did seem to get some sort of "way forward agreement" they got shat on in a devastating airstrike.........from their own side! Sound familiar?

Come to think of it there were some other comparisons to RM too...............they were a badly led group of individuals all wearing a mix-match of ill fitting uniform ,just looking for any hint of decent leadership. When finally they did seem to get some sort of "way forward agreement" they got shat on in a devastating airstrike.........from their own side! Sound familiar?
-
calpsy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 18 Jan 2009, 18:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
When I dont know what im talking about or OTHER people are talking about I normally keep my mouth shut . Seems the sensible thing to do .robg wrote:calpsy wrote:DGP1 ..... i guess from your replies your a yes man with no balls to say no ? ? thought so .DGP1 wrote:PMSL but I thought calpsy was supposed to stop using his car for delivery
Name calling ??? big man online . real life ?? read the above . manager TELLS you wot to do and u say yes boss .
Taking your own car out for free, uninsured, is really standing up to the man
But in real life you do get clowns that DO join in NOT knowing whats happening .
Welcome .
-
robg
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 22:41
- Gender: Male
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
calpsy wrote:When I dont know what im talking about or OTHER people are talking about I normally keep my mouth shut . Seems the sensible thing to do .robg wrote:calpsy wrote:DGP1 ..... i guess from your replies your a yes man with no balls to say no ? ? thought so .DGP1 wrote:PMSL but I thought calpsy was supposed to stop using his car for delivery
Name calling ??? big man online . real life ?? read the above . manager TELLS you wot to do and u say yes boss .
Taking your own car out for free, uninsured, is really standing up to the man
But in real life you do get clowns that DO join in NOT knowing whats happening .
Welcome .
DGP1 wrote:On the show now is a courier using his car for delivery.........................no insurance, dangerous condition......................seized with all the parcels left at the side of the road![]()
calpsy wrote:THAT will teach him eh ??? At least YOU are happy eh ??
OK he done wot he did but do u HAVE to gloat ? ? ? Its someones livelihood for god sake .
Heres hoping u dont lose a special or something trivial and get done .
?
calpsy wrote: When I dont know what im talking about or OTHER people are talking about I normally keep my mouth shut .
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
It's nice that wee calpsy is happy now, vainly defending somebody with no insurance and getting indignant about those who laugh at him.............I suppose it's better than being out on the street corners, hanging out with his hoodie up and drinking a bottle of Strongbow

I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
calpsy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 18 Jan 2009, 18:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
AGAIN another attempt at a put down . You dont know me from Adam YET u seem to think u do . Your comments are you clutching at straws .DGP1 wrote:It's nice that wee calpsy is happy now, vainly defending somebody with no insurance and getting indignant about those who laugh at him.............I suppose it's better than being out on the street corners, hanging out with his hoodie up and drinking a bottle of Strongbow![]()
Small tip for you in life wee man .......... if your in a hole ...... STOP FKIN DIGGING ! ! ! !
Keep up the good work . Your givin us all a laugh .
As a closing remark ....... how many times was it today you said yes to ur boss ??
No need to reply .