ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Britian Toughest Cops
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
PMSL but I thought calpsy was supposed to stop using his car for delivery 
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Caniel
- Posts: 623
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
- Gender: Female
- Location: The Batcave
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
Do they have business insurance tho? I'd bet that most don't, especially as they all seem to be using some wreak of a car they picked up for £100.savo wrote:DGP1 wrote:I wasn't gloating.................I was pissing myself laughing, I have to pay for my insurance so all these tossers who don't deserve everything they get, I personally hope that the police stop everyone of those couriers and ask them for their insurance because I can guarantee that they do not (probably no tax, MOT or even licence) and if they hit you then you have to claim off you own insurance...................so f*** him and his dodgy car, I hope he had to pay dearly for it.
So in your little imaginary world, all couriers working for Hermes etc, have no tax, insurance, MOT or licence.....
So glad you havnt started generalising( had to use that icon as their isnt a "banker" one... )
-
calpsy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 18 Jan 2009, 18:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
DGP1 ..... i guess from your replies your a yes man with no balls to say no ? ? thought so .DGP1 wrote:PMSL but I thought calpsy was supposed to stop using his car for delivery
Name calling ??? big man online . real life ?? read the above . manager TELLS you wot to do and u say yes boss .
-
wayoutman
- Posts: 238
- Joined: 02 Jun 2011, 16:44
- Gender: Male
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
postman, you really should put some of those packets on the van, do you tow a trailer with your bags in it 
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
You do seem to have a persecution complexcalpsy wrote:DGP1 ..... i guess from your replies your a yes man with no balls to say no ? ? thought so .DGP1 wrote:PMSL but I thought calpsy was supposed to stop using his car for delivery
Name calling ??? big man online . real life ?? read the above . manager TELLS you wot to do and u say yes boss .
Still, as long as you're happy in your own wee world that nobody needs insurance
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
The programme is repeated tonight at 8pm, it's near the end so anyone with Discovery can watch and laugh

I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
calpsy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 18 Jan 2009, 18:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
You know im right so get over urself .
MY manager tells me nothing to do with driving . I choose to drive .
Again ......... get over urself doormat .
MY manager tells me nothing to do with driving . I choose to drive .
Again ......... get over urself doormat .
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
Try some English lessons firstcalpsy wrote:You know im right so get over urself .
MY manager tells me nothing to do with driving . I choose to drive .
Again ......... get over urself doormat .
You only choose to drive because you can't say no to your DOM.................yes sir, I will use my car at my own expense because I love you sir
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
I'm gloating and pissing myself laughing as well.
I'm sure he's a big boy and choose to do what he did.
Cause and effect...my heart bleeds.

I'm sure he's a big boy and choose to do what he did.
Cause and effect...my heart bleeds.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
careful FT, he'll be calling you a managers pet too (unless it's just me because he fancies mefishtank wrote:I'm gloating and pissing myself laughing as well.![]()
![]()
I'm sure he's a big boy and choose to do what he did.
Cause and effect...my heart bleeds.![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
calpsy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 18 Jan 2009, 18:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
Doormat resorts to spelling as a comeback . oh dear fkn god .
Try try and try again doormat . your a yes man end of .
I CHOOSE to drive cos i CAN .
YOU choose not to cos your boss doesnt like it and you probably cant afford to goin with some of your posts .
Jealousy is a terrible thing .
Wot to do is ....... wind yer neck in doormat and continue doing whatever ( and i mean WHATEVER
) your darling boss tells you to .
Now drop it doormat .
Try try and try again doormat . your a yes man end of .
I CHOOSE to drive cos i CAN .
YOU choose not to cos your boss doesnt like it and you probably cant afford to goin with some of your posts .
Jealousy is a terrible thing .
Wot to do is ....... wind yer neck in doormat and continue doing whatever ( and i mean WHATEVER
Now drop it doormat .
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
My boss would love it if i used my car.
It's a seven seater....think of the savings....
It's a seven seater....think of the savings....
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Here's a man who is quite obviously intellectually challenged trying to justify being a total pr*ck and you are arguing with him. I would have thought the conversation with the 8 year old would be difficult enough for him to follow, because the thought of illegally riding round in some old banger is clearly beyond his ken. 
-
sidewinder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 348
- Joined: 24 Oct 2008, 18:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
Whoa. You'd be golden boy to you're boss. Drop the seats and hey presto a van! Take all your packets, golf trolley etc etc for free. Brilliant idea.fishtank wrote:My boss would love it if i used my car.
It's a seven seater....think of the savings....
-
calpsy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 18 Jan 2009, 18:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Britian Toughest Cops
HA HA HA TOOOOOO FUNNY DVBUK .
I guess from your comments YOU were the small kid at a fight shouting GET HIM or KICK HIM etc etc but in reality you'd run a mile .
Keep up the good work .

I guess from your comments YOU were the small kid at a fight shouting GET HIM or KICK HIM etc etc but in reality you'd run a mile .
Keep up the good work .