ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

It's over. No longer a postie.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
bexhil palace
Posts: 505
Joined: 18 Jul 2007, 11:54
Gender: Male
Location: All over the Gaff

Re: It's over. No longer a postie.

Post by bexhil palace »

Good luck to anyone who has escaped from this joke outfit.
Jealous? Christ yes, but also happy in the knowledge that at least some of us are on the up.
Well only ten y :dance ears to go before i join the happy band of retired brothers/sisters.
post_bitch
Posts: 913
Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
Gender: Female

Re: It's over. No longer a postie.

Post by post_bitch »

Image
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thorby Bislam
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 495
Joined: 04 Jan 2008, 20:45
Gender: Male
Location: Desolation Row

Re: It's over. No longer a postie.

Post by Thorby Bislam »

Thanks for all the good thoughts, folks. I definitely will continue visiting the boards, maybe not as often but I'll be around. You cant just stop being a postie. Well, obviously you can, and I have, but it's not like flicking an off switch in your mind and instantly stopping a way of thinking and feeling. At the moment, I feel like I'm on a weeks A/L.

And next week my DO, ahem my ex-DO, start late finishes on Saturdays. The timing worked out well after all.
Just spilt stain-remover down my shirt. Now how do I get that out?