Massive over investment this year with vans, revisons and walk seqencing, By the time the real savings start coming in it will be going straight into private share holders fat pockets.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Royal Mail Financial results 2010-11?????
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Royal Mail Financial results 2010-11?????
Dont they have till the end of the year to show them ? Or was it August ?
Massive over investment this year with vans, revisons and walk seqencing, By the time the real savings start coming in it will be going straight into private share holders fat pockets.
Massive over investment this year with vans, revisons and walk seqencing, By the time the real savings start coming in it will be going straight into private share holders fat pockets.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: Royal Mail Financial results 2010-11?????
90 grand for EVR for a Dom. That is not right.
I mean they can retire in the sun with that if they live aboard.
I mean they can retire in the sun with that if they live aboard.
-
Big Daz
- Posts: 5668
- Joined: 17 Apr 2007, 20:27
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail Financial results 2010-11?????
VR's are a one off once they are all done and dusted RM finances will perk up again. Worth keeping a eye on the loan expenditure to make sure that is shown seperatley, if its in with normal expenditure from income it will deflate the profits.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Royal Mail Financial results 2010-11?????
must have 50 years in times by 104 is it think am wron g thats the max isnt it,cant be rightDarren Bent wrote:90 grand for EVR for a Dom. That is not right.
I mean they can retire in the sun with that if they live aboard.
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
walkthewalk
- Posts: 220
- Joined: 29 Mar 2011, 12:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail Financial results 2010-11?????
Must be a wind up because you said your DOM worksAlfietherat wrote:My Dom [who works in Sw London] has been offered £90,000 EVR so don't tell me theirs no money!
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail Financial results 2010-11?????
I heard it was a sliding scale on service up to 104 weeks but TBH I don't care what they get as long as they ..........get.Indy wrote:Hmmmm is there any independent look at what DOMS are being offered??Alfietherat wrote:My Dom [who works in Sw London] has been offered £90,000 EVR so don't tell me theirs no money!
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail Financial results 2010-11?????
I heard it was a sliding scale on service up to 104 weeks but TBH I don't care what they get as long as they ..........get.Indy wrote:Hmmmm is there any independent look at what DOMS are being offered??Alfietherat wrote:My Dom [who works in Sw London] has been offered £90,000 EVR so don't tell me theirs no money!
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Royal Mail Financial results 2010-11?????
Did you hear it twice?
But I agree - the less the merrier.
But I agree - the less the merrier.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Alfietherat
- Posts: 75
- Joined: 08 Feb 2011, 17:08
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail Financial results 2010-11?????
Do the sums £90000 =2 years salary for a Dom
That is what he has been offered [EVR] this manager wants to go and told me no bullshit what he's been offered[sw London]
and the poor bastards in the mail centres what will they get? I bet it wont be 2 years money!
That is what he has been offered [EVR] this manager wants to go and told me no bullshit what he's been offered[sw London]
and the poor bastards in the mail centres what will they get? I bet it wont be 2 years money!