ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
new trousers/shorts.
-
mazza111
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 877
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 16:30
- Gender: Female
Re: new trousers/shorts.
Order the women's trousers if u got problems with yer doodas. Mine were so big the crotch hung down to my knees 
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: new trousers/shorts.
its ok maz mines tiny anywaymazza111 wrote:Order the women's trousers if u got problems with yer doodas. Mine were so big the crotch hung down to my knees
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: new trousers/shorts.
I,ve got to agree about the new trousers and shorts,way too tight on the legs,I've gave them back.
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: new trousers/shorts.
Have to agree. I wore the new trousers once, going to send them back. The blue trousers are crap but I'd rather stick with them than look more of an idiot than I already do.mazza111 wrote:Order the women's trousers if u got problems with yer doodas. Mine were so big the crotch hung down to my knees
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
hampshireman
- Posts: 792
- Joined: 18 Dec 2009, 15:17
- Gender: Male
Re: new trousers/shorts.
Got the new trousers a week or so ago. Am a 34" waist ; so that's what I ordered. Waist is fine but the cut makes them too snug around the legs and the bum!!!DB1100 wrote:I,ve got to agree about the new trousers and shorts,way too tight on the legs,I've gave them back.
Will send them back and order a waist size bigger and see how that works out.
-
ewancurze
- Posts: 400
- Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 19:25
- Gender: Male
Re: new trousers/shorts.
I am 34" waist...they sent me 36" waist shorts far,far too big so sent them back.
-
RTP
- Posts: 863
- Joined: 22 Apr 2011, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: new trousers/shorts.
The combat trousers are fine, apart from them not having pockets on both sides. Much better than the old purple MC Hammer ones though.
-
singingpostman
- Posts: 148
- Joined: 01 Oct 2007, 14:22
Re: new trousers/shorts.
RM shorts tight waist, tight ar5e, tight bo££ocks, length to below knee ! complete fashion disaster,
Umbro shorts, £4 from sports soccer, far more comfortable.With zipped pockets. Navy or Charcoal available.
Umbro shorts, £4 from sports soccer, far more comfortable.With zipped pockets. Navy or Charcoal available.
Last edited by singingpostman on 06 Jun 2011, 21:05, edited 1 time in total.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: new trousers/shorts.
I find the trousers to be a big fit, lots of room 
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio