ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Is there a ghost in my van.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
robg
Posts: 81
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 22:41
Gender: Male

Re: Is there a ghost in my van.

Post by robg »

I unlocked a combi van today one of the new ones but then stood outside filling in some recordeds instead of opening the door, it locked itself after about 30 seconds!.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Is there a ghost in my van.

Post by DGP1 »

robg wrote:I unlocked a combi van today one of the new ones but then stood outside filling in some recordeds instead of opening the door, it locked itself after about 30 seconds!.
That's always happened, happens with my car too :Very Happy
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio