ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
ORDERING UNIFORMS/ SHOES AFTER HOW LONG
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1540
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
Re: ORDERING UNIFORMS/ SHOES AFTER HOW LONG
I was waiting months for a pair last year they were almost worn through and killing my feet so I went off work due to injury and saw my doctor. And when I went back I made sure I was only taking out part of my duty.
-
bandit650
- Posts: 880
- Joined: 14 Aug 2007, 15:42
- Gender: Female
Re: ORDERING UNIFORMS/ SHOES AFTER HOW LONG
Easy you walk in wearing flip flops tell your manager that you will not be going out due to lack of foot wear,dump said tired RM foot wear on managers desk,if it is your shorts or trousers then go down the cheapo shop and buy the cheapest loudest pair of trousers/shorts wear them into work see what your manager makes of that,when he/she asks why your wearing them hand them your trousers/ shorts making sure that the backside is ripped out so you cant be asked to wear them,RM say you should wear uniform and they supply that and it's your managers job to make sure they supply you with said uniform.If he/she has a problem with that ask if you can ask Moyra in an e-mail stand back and see the reaction.