grip lomax wrote:should this not be red shrits as most of us wear now ,i joined because they are the same clour as the greatest f1 team ever ( ferrari )
I don't cant stand the Polo Shirts - to constricting- I get oversize blue shirts a lot more comfortable.
We're not all fat bastards mate
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Dorset Plodder wrote:Where do you "Red Shirts" keep all your pens, sign for booklet, 739s/sorry I've cocked up cards/If you want to moan ring this number cards, I Pod/Radio and mobile?
Have you never heard of trouser pockets? I wear a nice pair of navy blue cargo pants, 6 pockets on them, I even have room for a bottle.
Dorset Plodder wrote:Where do you "Red Shirts" keep all your pens, sign for booklet, 739s/sorry I've cocked up cards/If you want to moan ring this number cards, I Pod/Radio and mobile?
Have you never heard of trouser pockets? I wear a nice pair of navy blue cargo pants, 6 pockets on them, I even have room for a bottle.
You're supposed to wear your uniform when you're in a customer facing role, so that would mean the standard grey trousers with the pocket on the wrong side
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Fair point Pinstripe, but I'm one of the "Shorts Brigade" and because I wear Short..shorts (so I can get a nice tan!) I don't have enough room in the pockets.
I have to keep my legs unencumbered so that I can stride out and try to go faster like my DIM's always telling me to.
I hear what you're saying DG, I believe they used to Inspect the Posties before they went out on the duties at one time. How do reckon most Delivery Offices would fare if they tried that again?
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
Dorset Plodder wrote:
I hear what you're saying DG, I believe they used to Inspect the Posties before they went out on the duties at one time. How do reckon most Delivery Offices would fare if they tried that again?
but in my mind they're paying for it so I'm going to wear it, why should I waste my money on them. TBH some of the people in my office dress like they've just dug their way out of skip that they spent the night in (and a couple actually smell that way too ).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Know what you mean DG. Had one Postie that kept horses, came in with a barbour on (that's a waxed-cotton jacket for you townies) covered in hay, with baling twine sticking out of the pockets. Horse s**t all up their legs! And they were going out to face the public!
Admittedly that public were probably covered in horse s**t as well!
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)