He'll be the one guarding the tea urn, then?Perhaps he'll be on the picket line with us?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
doms getting around £10,000 bounus
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: doms getting around £10,000 bounus
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: doms getting around £10,000 bounus
Bloody hell. Do you really have a samovar on your picket lines?Straight4ward wrote:He'll be the one guarding the tea urn, then?Perhaps he'll be on the picket line with us?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
luddite
- Posts: 451
- Joined: 06 May 2008, 20:24
Re: doms getting around £10,000 bounus
On the picket line with usclashcityrocker wrote:TBF the poor boy said that as he hadn't managed to meet (massage) Q of S figures and was over budget he got heehaw like us.luddite wrote:Thing is redman, £10,000 or £2000 you don't deserve it!
Perhaps we have a lot in common.
Perhaps he'll be on the picket line with us?
Oh clash that's a cracker! and they accuse me of being in fantasy land!
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: doms getting around £10,000 bounus
Unfortunately the redman has gone away and we might never know if the red in his username is his politics or just a bad case of sunburn.luddite wrote:
On the picket line with us![]()
![]()
Oh clash that's a cracker! and they accuse me of being in fantasy land!
I have to say as DOMs go, I quite liked him.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: doms getting around £10,000 bounus
Did you miss my post?redman wrote:
No but at the same time I dont want to read bullshit like managers getting 10k bonus.
Oh and PS:Loads more topics on here for you to get your teeth into.POSTMAN wrote:Managers do get bonuses,but 10K is way off the mark.
10% of their salary is the max they can get apparantly.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: doms getting around £10,000 bounus
Maybe he just ignored it because it wasn't very interesting?POSTMAN wrote:
Did you miss my post?
Sulk sulk
Last edited by clashcityrocker on 26 May 2011, 17:30, edited 1 time in total.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: doms getting around £10,000 bounus
Seems to be a few managers popping up.
This one....failed quality,failed budget.
The last one...obsessed by coffee and couldn't spell.
I'm profiling them.
I'm going to build one.
This one....failed quality,failed budget.
The last one...obsessed by coffee and couldn't spell.
I'm profiling them.
I'm going to build one.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: doms getting around £10,000 bounus
Just like Steve Austinfishtank wrote:Seems to be a few managers popping up.
This one....failed quality,failed budget.
The last one...obsessed by coffee and couldn't spell.
I'm profiling them.
I'm going to build one.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: doms getting around £10,000 bounus
stone cold STEVE AUSTIN?DGP1 wrote:Just like Steve Austinfishtank wrote:Seems to be a few managers popping up.
This one....failed quality,failed budget.
The last one...obsessed by coffee and couldn't spell.
I'm profiling them.
I'm going to build one.![]()
![]()
-
REDLETTER
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 748
- Joined: 27 Oct 2008, 19:00
- Gender: Male
- Location: EX-ROYAL MAIL
Re: doms getting around £10,000 bounus
Wouldn't cost as much though!DGP1 wrote:Just like Steve Austinfishtank wrote:Seems to be a few managers popping up.
This one....failed quality,failed budget.
The last one...obsessed by coffee and couldn't spell.
I'm profiling them.
I'm going to build one.![]()
![]()
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: doms getting around £10,000 bounus
Yep ,lots of them on.
Teebs is cheaper.
Teebs is cheaper.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
spoodoo
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 06 Sep 2009, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: doms getting around £10,000 bounus
oh yes the shares ,stolen off us , put into the great business plan,,,,this is sooo wrong!